Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 13th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - February Will Rise From Its Ash!!

If it makes him feel any better, we're not going whole hog into video games. It's a very, very limited jaunt there based mostly on how easily accessible the Street Fighter minis are and how tied they have been to Marvel over the years.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I usually think "the more the merrier" for C3G figures. C3G should have mainly Supers because that's why I play C3G, but a cameo here or there from someone with a comic book history is fun. If a whole wave of non-supers came out, something would be a little wrong I think.

By the way, THE RELEASE IS TODAY!
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:58 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm happy with whatever comes out of C3G. I buy it all, play them at least once, and have favorites. Getting hissy with whatever comes out isn't really an option I would give myself. But that's just me. Can't wait for whatever is released today. Long live C3G.
Old February 13th, 2013, 02:11 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I'm happy with whatever comes out of C3G. I buy it all, play them at least once, and have favorites. Getting hissy with whatever comes out isn't really an option I would give myself. But that's just me. Can't wait for whatever is released today. Long live C3G.

Same here. I got a little nervous when the public voted for three custom figures in a short time (Spawn, Satanus, Stan Lee.) One of the draws had always been the availability of the figures.

But then I got into modding.
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:26 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well Stan Lee ... we know what happened there, and Satanus all you really need is a T-Rex. Spawn is the only challenging one there, and it's readily available enough with a little cash to cover expenses and a few playtesting points, via LP at the C3G Shop!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

DISCLAIMER: This is not official. This is a fan made custom project.

This is what we have previously created and released: C3G Books of Index
This is what we have created and are currently releasing: C3G Promotions Department
This is where you can go to get started with C3G (Comics Customs Creators Guild): Welcome to C3G!!!

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 21: ASHES TO ASHES RELEASE STORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

PART 2:
NEW YORK CITY
7:42 PM EST | 2/13/13

"Armor's out! We're falling back!"

Cyclops blasts through telescopic tentacles and boundless ammunition as he orders the retreat. The objective was met - Jean had found Armor, Laura had taken her, and the only thing left was to survive. "Forge, cover fire!"

"You got it!" the engineer shouts back, plasma bullets watching as the X-Men slowly but surely pull from the melee. The august hall of the Hellfire Club grows thick with smoke and flame as its fine carpets and tapestries burn. Deathstroke, above the crowd, aims carefully through his sights, unclouded by the distractions all about. Jean Grey, the Phoenix, is in his sights.

Sebastian Shaw calmly approaches from behind, whispers in his ear. "We're done here. Take the shot."

Wilson responds, voice thick with satisfaction: "My pleasure."

The crack of a rifle. A cry from the smoke-clogged room. Her leg turns red with blood.

"JEAN!" cries Scott, firing bursts blindly as he charges to her aid. "Don't move, I'm coming!"

"I'm okay," she mutters, teeth clenched, "it's just... ugh... Scott..."

"Don't talk. You'll be fine. I'm getting you out of here... the Professor is nearby." He takes her in his arms.

"No, no, Scott, I'm fine. It's just..." She screams, clutches herself, writhes. "It's... it's here."

Her eyes blaze, and in an instant, there is only flame.
C3G's Dark Phoenix has risen from February's ashes. It's Super Secret Exclusive #21: Ashes to Ashes!

The Book of Dark Phoenix

Happy Scaping!

~Hellfire - C3G Promotions Department~
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:35 PM

Awesome!! The Jean Grey/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix progression is one of my favorite "wow cool" things we've schemed up here at C3G. I hope you guys get as much of a geek high from it as I have!

Old February 13th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Awesome!! The Jean Grey/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix progression is one of my favorite "wow cool" things we've schemed up here at C3G. I hope you guys get as much of a geek high from it as I have!
Jean Grey to Dark Phoenix is one of my favorite C3G designs.
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dark Phoenix! So awesome it calls for the fabled double !

C3G team building links.
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:51 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice. Well done gentlemen.
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:53 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Woo hoo! DARK PHOENIX!!
Old February 13th, 2013, 04:03 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome!

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; February 13th, 2013 at 05:34 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy