Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 4th, 2017, 01:04 PM

Wolva is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Magic the gathering deckmaster box for sale or trade.

I have a 4th edition Gift Box. It contains 2 random starter decks and a bag of beads/tokens. Its still in the package, the plastic is rip from the top corner just a little im not to sure if the value goes down or not but on eBay and amazon its pretty pricey.

But i dont play MTG. So i was looking to sell or trade.
Ill prefer to trade with a reasonable trade obviously.
Im in search for more terrains and more figures.

If interested PM ill show you pictures.
Cause for some reason i can upload here.

Hope to hear from yall soon

Last edited by Wolva; April 5th, 2017 at 02:39 PM.
Old April 4th, 2017, 08:57 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: Magic the gathering 1995 box for sale or trade.

So is it a unopened new box? what set is it? and what figures are you looking for trade?
Old April 4th, 2017, 09:11 PM

Its unopened its from 1995 , it says master set. And well i just need a good amount of figure something reasonable lol. I also need terrains as well.
Old April 4th, 2017, 10:34 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

1995 was quite early in the life of Magic the Gathering. You will want to read the box and try to determine if the box contains booster packs or starter decks. In either case it is probably sought after by Magic the Gathering collectors.
Old April 4th, 2017, 10:37 PM

this is the MTGCG box that i have.
Old April 5th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Magic the gathering deckmaster box for sale or trade.

Can people not on IE see that? Because I can't, and I am curious as a kitten trying to see those pictures. I was playing in 1995. Some of those cards ended up being worth a lot of money.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:08 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

I received pictures via email. It's a 4th edition Gift Box that contains 2 starter decks and some extra fluff like a bag of glass beads and mini copy of the Duelist.
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, cool. I remember when those were new. I have no idea what those are worth, but I'm sure it's worth something nice, particularly because (as I understand) it's unopened.

From the OP I thought it might be a box of boosters. Now *that* would have been an oil strike.

= =
Old April 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Oh, cool. I remember when those were new. I have no idea what those are worth, but I'm sure it's worth something nice, particularly because (as I understand) it's unopened.

From the OP I thought it might be a box of boosters. Now *that* would have been an oil strike.
Actually, a box of boosters of 4th edition is not that highly coveted. ~$300-350

A box of Modern Masters 2017 is $240, for reference.

Still cool though.
Old April 5th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Err, that's "highly coveted" in my book, Mr. High Roller.

= =
Old April 5th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

A single dual land from Revised Ed can fetch 200-350 or more. They were not printed in 4th Ed which is the difference between being highly coveted and just an old set of cards. There's actually not much of value in 4th Ed that wasn't reprinted at some point, in turn reducing it's value further.
Old April 5th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh well.

When I did sell my collection, the dual lands were the crown princes. Perhaps Wolva's find will have some value because it's new in the box.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades