Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 26th, 2019, 01:08 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
Brewster's Modular Maps

Hey everyone,

I've been pretty fascinated by GaryLASQ's Modular maps, and you can find all the information about them on Gary's Heroscape Site.

I tried my hand a few years ago at making modular maps for Marvel, and I may dabble back in that after a while, but first I wanted to see if I could make modular maps out of the original RotV maps.

Map: Migol's Tomb
Contents (1 ROTV, a few Misc tiles from Booster Packs)

As soon as I can figure out how to put the VirtualScape file in the downloads, I will link to that.
Old July 26th, 2019, 09:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Brewster's Modular Maps

@Brewster Nice. You need to be a site supporter in order to upload to the download section here (see link on homepage or user control planet), otherwise you can upload to a cloud drive (Google Drive, Apple iCloud, MS OneDrive, etc) and link here.

Btw I live in NKY and work I. West Chester and am down for Heroscape. Going to Louisville tournament tomorrow and possibly Gencon (33% chance right now) so PM me if you want to meet up then or another time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios