Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 18th, 2019, 01:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Comic Book Club Reading Period till 6/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Don't blame the age. 1984 TMNT moved things along much better than this. (I almost fell into a coma reading this!)
Yeah I guess it would be more fair to say it's because it's an old-school Claremont superhero mag. I've not read a huge amount of his stuff, but most of it I have is like this. A fairly standard adventure takes place, with maybe one or two callouts to ongoing story elements every issue. It's a drip feed of info to keep kids spending their money on X-books every month. Something with more indy sensibilities like TMNT is just going to be different. (and probably better, but I can't say)

Last edited by MrNobody; June 18th, 2019 at 02:39 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy