Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 19th, 2017, 11:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Black Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Assuming you mean the comic PDF (since the jpgs are still out of date), looks great to me.
You may need to force refresh because both comic and mini cards were updated for the change in utility belt as well as the comic art. But if you like the PDF version of the comic then we are good to go here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Just wanted to say I love this design - one of my favourite Vigilantes having tested her, really glad you stuck with the 5 attack. Some great additions to the Vigilante faction this wave - I have a feeling that she, Batwoman and Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) are going to be some real favourites of mine.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, a lot of the figures in that Gotham Girls booster are gonna start being staples for me, and Cass might be my favorite.
Old April 24th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Glad you guys like the design so much! She had a rough playtesting process, so it's relief to see people excited to play her.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:43 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Is there a link somewhere to a list of utility glyphs I'm missing? I thought I had seen it in other figures' OP before, but maybe I'm missing it.
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

There's a post in the Archive for all Utility Glyphs. I'll add the link to the OP.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 12th, 2017, 12:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah and I just updated it a few weeks ago so it should have all the released Utility Glyphs in that list.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 12th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

The Books of Index also has a list of all glyphs, including Utility.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 29th, 2018, 03:22 PM
A Man of Taste

Interesting thing I realized today...Fists of Fury is not limited to Adjacent attacks which made me think of this combo...

Quote:
GLYPH OF UTILITY: BAT SHURIKEN
(Ranged Attacks)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
When this figure attacks with a normal attack, you may change the Range number on its Army Card to 5 and the Attack number on its Army Card to 2. After attacking normally with this Equipment Glyph, if this figure is a Vigilante with the Driven personality, this figure may attack 2 additional times with this Equipment Glyph.
Since this changed the number on the card to 2, you still get to add in bonuses such as Height and Cappy's bonus etc. I realize the odds are lower than her regular attack but if you can't get adjacent you could potentially sit on the top of a building and fire BAT SHURIKEN down at an opponent with your 4 attack range and activate Fists of Fury. I don't think Utility Glyphs were thought about when Canary was designed so we may want to revisit this adjacent thing.

Old June 29th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Interesting thing I realized today...Fists of Fury is not limited to Adjacent attacks which made me think of this combo...

Quote:
(Ranged Attacks)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
When this figure attacks with a normal attack, you may change the Range number on its Army Card to 5 and the Attack number on its Army Card to 2. After attacking normally with this Equipment Glyph, if this figure is a Vigilante with the Driven personality, this figure may attack 2 additional times with this Equipment Glyph.
Since this changed the number on the card to 2, you still get to add in bonuses such as Height and Cappy's bonus etc. I realize the odds are lower than her regular attack but if you can't get adjacent you could potentially sit on the top of a building and fire BAT SHURIKEN down at an opponent with your 4 attack range and activate Fists of Fury. I don't think Utility Glyphs were thought about when Canary was designed so we may want to revisit this adjacent thing.
I did mention this in my test report....

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 29th, 2018, 03:29 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Quote:
(Ranged Attacks)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
I did mention this in my test report....

In my defense I don't even remember this design...I was surprised to see that I had voted here. I have very little memory of that time still. You catching that does not surprise me however which is why I appreciate your participation in C3G.

Old June 29th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

After my objections were dismissed I pretty much tuned out on this one.
It felt like it was happening, no matter what.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library