Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 20th, 2012, 10:22 PM

ProfitOfDoom is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Anywhere to Buy/Sell/Trade on this site?

I been in and out of heroscape for a little while and finally hit a nice heroscape score at a thrift shop,but was missing some piece's so thought I would take a look here to see if someone might have what I need,but didn't see a section for Buy,Sell ot Trade. Is this not allowed here,or am I missing the area?
Old January 20th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Anywhere to Buy/Sell/Trade on this site?

Here is the best place. I wouldn't bother going back too far in the posts, but post what you'd like to get and what you may have to trade in return - other Scape, other games, cash, etc.

Edit: Make and receive offers by PM, not by posting in the thread.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 20th, 2012, 10:40 PM

Thanks!
Old January 20th, 2012, 10:49 PM

I was just looking on somone's "my trade list" and they mentioned Auggies Trade site. It seem he had a lot of stuff,and pretty cheap? Is this a good place to buy from? What's the catch?
Old January 20th, 2012, 10:54 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfitOfDoom View Post
I was just looking on somone's "my trade list" and they mentioned Auggies Trade site. It seem he had a lot of stuff,and pretty cheap? Is this a good place to buy from? What's the catch?
Auggie's is a well-respected and trusted supporter of the Scape community. He sells individual Heroscape heroes and squads, Star Wars minis, DnD minis, some Heroclix, and other assorted miniatures and accessories.

Auggie's Online Store

Auggie's Buy Site

I've purchased from Auggie (Andrew) several times and sold/traded some extras a couple times. Great customer service.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:11 PM

Good to know,I think I will shop there now. I was just wondering since it doesn't say anything about condition of item's? Is it just a you get what you get,and he doesn't say condition or what should I expect?
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfitOfDoom View Post
Good to know,I think I will shop there now. I was just wondering since it doesn't say anything about condition of item's? Is it just a you get what you get,and he doesn't say condition or what should I expect?
Nope, everything I've ever bought from him was in peak condition.
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:55 PM

Ahhh,Now I get it. I was shopping off his "Buy List" Silly me,I thought I found Great Deals
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:58 PM

If there is anything that isn't in great condition, he'll note it in the title or description of the item up front.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 21st, 2012, 02:38 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

We traded before in person. Check your PM box, and maybe we can trade again. I also have a lot of random misc terrain not on my trade post, so I can most likely fill in any holes you have.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 04:34 PM

Dragovich is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

check on auggies in the next week because there is going to be a large order coming in to them from me. I am selling all my stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General