Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 6th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
thanks for the story Eclipse. i'll have to try a Heroscape-all-nighter myself sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Now I'm just a machine. I post here. I buy product from Sandra. I wait for announcements. I play at least once a month with the DFW crew and several times a week with my son. I love life.
amen.

my son and i have been playing this Christmas present of his since December 2004 and i'd say by about May 2005 (just before i became a member on HS.net) i was completely Mind Shackled by the game.
Old June 6th, 2007, 01:34 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Great story! Eclipse it's nice to hear storys of the game I love.
Old June 7th, 2007, 06:28 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
You know what? Someone should start a "How I Became a HeroScaper" thread. Unless there already is one.

Old June 7th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
You know what? Someone should start a "How I Became a HeroScaper" thread. Unless there already is one.
There have been several of those, but they're buried and I don't know where.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion