Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old June 26th, 2023, 08:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Iron Legion Drone

Iron Legion Drone

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = IRON LEGION DRONE
IDENTITY = N/A

UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
SPECIES = ROBOT
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = EFFICIENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 100

AUTONOMOUS COMBAT CIRCUIT
If Tony Stark is on your team, during an allied Hero's activation:
• instead of that Hero's move phase you may make a move action with 1 Iron Legion Drone, or 2 Iron Legion Drones if that ally is Tony Stark.
• Instead of that Hero's attack phase you may make an attack action with 1 Iron Legion Drone, or 2 Iron Legion Drones if that ally is Tony Stark.

IRON GRASP
When a figure adjacent to Iron Legion Drone and 1+ allied Heroes would move, you may stop its movement.

FACTION = AVENGERS
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS = Inorganic
SYMBOLS = FLYING, SUPER STRENGTH

REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: The Iron Legion Drones were created by Tony Stark to assist the Avengers. Controlled by an A.I., six models were deployed to protect Sokovian citizens while the Avengers raided a HYDRA base. They were later destroyed after being taken over by Ultron.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Avengers - Age of Ultron Movie Gravity Feed set #002 / Iron Legion
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: FreshFoods
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Tony Stark
Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; November 9th, 2023 at 04:23 PM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Iron Legion Drone

• direct port
• can't remember what we had planned for faction here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think we (loosely) decided that IM stuff was gonna mostly go through the Avengers tag?

Given how Avengers IM turned out, I think it would make sense to drop the “ordered” part on the bonding power. I remember people feeling like these guys were juiced in testing, but I’ve never felt that in practice - the best they can do is shoot off some rinky-dink attacks and maybe lock someone down. So I wouldn’t mind the power up.
Old June 27th, 2023, 12:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Edits.
Quote:
If Tony Stark is in your army, once per turn, Bbefore an allied hero'ses ordered activation, you may:
TMake a move action with an Iron Legion Drone. If you do, that figureally skips it's move phase.
TMake an attack action with an Iron Legion Drone. If you do, that figureally must skip it's attack phase.
Only 1 figure you control may use this special power per turnYou may only replace 1 move or attack phase with Iron Legion Drone, or 2 if it was Tony Stark's ordered activation.
For pasteability.
Quote:
If Tony Stark is in your army, once per turn, before an allied hero's ordered activation, you may:
• Make a move action with an Iron Legion Drone. If you do, that ally skips it's move phase.
• Make an attack action with an Iron Legion Drone. If you do, that ally must skip it's attack phase.
You may only replace 1 move or attack phase with Iron Legion Drone, or 2 if it was Tony Stark's ordered activation.
I'm impartial on the upgrade but I think it reads better over all like this.
Old June 27th, 2023, 02:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

On your team, not in your army for 2.0

Do we want Stark Industries to be a faction at all for stuff like Pepper, these, Happy, etc.? I wouldn't really call any of those Avengers.

Iron Grasp should probably ape Lockdown language.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 27th, 2023, 03:05 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Iron Grasp should probably ape Lockdown language.
IRON GRASP
When a figure adjacent to Iron Legion Drone and 1+ other allied Heroes would move, you may stop its movement.

Like this

Old June 27th, 2023, 03:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That’s the ticket

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 27th, 2023, 10:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Probably would add on the Inorganic keyword here.

No need for "other allied Heroes", as an ally can't be itself anyway.

Quote:
IRON GRASP
When a figure adjacent to Iron Legion Drone and 1+ allied Heroes would move, you may stop its movement.
"It's" = "it is", so switched that. Hero is capitalized. I'd agree with Nobody that we could likely safely take off the ordered activation requirement and just make it any activation.

Quote:
If Tony Stark is on your team, once per turn, before an allied Hero's ordered activation, you may:
• Make a move action with Iron Legion Drone. If you do, that ally skips its move phase.
• Make an attack action with Iron Legion Drone. If you do, that ally skips its attack phase.
You may only replace 1 move or attack phase with Iron Legion Drone, or 2 if it was Tony Stark's ordered activation.
Old June 28th, 2023, 08:39 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: Iron Legion Drone - - VOTE Final Edit

Propose we move them to Final Editing.

Old June 28th, 2023, 08:59 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea
Old June 28th, 2023, 09:15 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 28th, 2023, 11:24 AM

yea. Good edits. Seems like we still need to decide on Faction?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database