Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 22nd, 2009, 10:54 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: DFW Wacky Summer Tournament - Updates, first page

DrLivingston, I found that post you were referring to, just so the world may know (or at least us DFW-ites), what you were talking about.

It still makes me laugh.

Quote:

You probably wouldn't understand this sort of thing, since your strategy consists of "draft Braxas, roll D20, hope that makes up for pitiful brain". You play heroscape like a redneck having sex with a pumpkin: You're not quite sure what you are doing or how you got there, but it's basically got you the results you were looking for.

Ahh, Dignan, good stuff. In the word's of Larry the Cable Guy, "I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there!"

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; July 22nd, 2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: For more insulting goodiness, check out 'DFW's Gameday Thread'.
Old July 23rd, 2009, 08:42 AM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
21 attendees! Woot! I have money that says Aahzmandius is bringing Zombies or Aubrian Archers...

Aww, man....now I have to come up with something suitably....unique.

If only 300+2 hadn't done so poorly at the last tournament I attended. My dice just *hated* me that weekend.

Pity there isn't a "Spanish Inquisition" squad.....Oooh, I may have to look into making one for a prize table in the future.
--Aahz
Old July 23rd, 2009, 02:44 PM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart

All righty...got my 3 points selected, and that's all I'm sayin'
:P

See y'all this weekend,
--Aahz
Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:39 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

We certainly could use a few more players......

Bring a family member, bring a friend!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 24th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

BroInLaw is a maybe now. Haven't been able to get in touch with SquadShed for a while, so he's looking doubtful.

About 2 months ago I PM'd everyone in Texas that hadn't posted in this thread.

Kurisenshi can't make it (girlfriend's birthday) and SaintByGrace is moving out of state next week, so he's a little busy.

While I do wish more folks could make it, there should be more people at this year's Wacky Draft Tourney than last year's Wacky MOP Tourney.

Attendees:
1. DrLivingston
2. rym
3. Dignan
4. R˙chean
5. BroInLaw
6. Squadshed
7. Buddy Lee
8. Podwest
9.Tmac2200
10. Tmac2200's Dad
11. Dr. Weirdscaper
12. Fencerjared
13. AnubianWolf88
14. Leddar Chimbo
15. Grungebob
16. Maybe Fencerjared's Messican friend?
17. Dicemaster
18. Piherculis
19. GladDragon
20. Rane336
21. aahzmandius

I will PM DrWierdscaper and see if he can't haul some of his Austin buddies to Dallas.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old July 24th, 2009, 01:36 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Talking Re: DFW Wacky Summer Tournament - Updates, first page

Why would you do all this Drl? Do you want even more people to see me embaress you in 5 a secount game?
Old July 24th, 2009, 12:16 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
SaintByGrace is moving out of state next week, so he's a little busy.
NO! That freaking sucks. John has been particpating in our tournaments since Feb 2006 longer than most all of you. I am sorry to see him move. I wish him all the best in his new state. Hopefully it will be close to some scapers so he can still get his game on from time to time.

Old July 24th, 2009, 12:24 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
SaintByGrace is moving out of state next week, so he's a little busy.
NO! That freaking sucks. John has been particpating in our tournaments since Feb 2006 longer than most all of you. I am sorry to see him move. I wish him all the best in his new state. Hopefully it will be close to some scapers so he can still get his game on from time to time.
Yeah, that's a bummer. John's always been a great guy to have at all our events. I think I've played him in nearly every event we've had. He's one of the best sports out there.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old July 24th, 2009, 02:06 PM

Ctc'd Velenne to see if he or Luke or both could make it. Luke is out of Town. Velenne said he would check it out.

Old July 24th, 2009, 05:50 PM

Armageddon has disabled reputation

I'm coming to the tourney. Dicemaster is being awesome and giving me a ride.

I'm bringing the "Dallas Cowboy Q10" I painted for a prize. (I painted it for the other tourney a couple of months ago, but didn't get to go.)

As a side question...I've got 42 sparkly water tiles and was curious of their trade value.

Great Traders: Hilo-scaper, Dicemaster, InfinityMax, Rodriquez, Tmac2200
Old July 24th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Woo Hoo, Armegeddon!

Attendees:
1. DrLivingston
2. rym
3. Dignan
4. R˙chean
5. BroInLaw
6. Squadshed
7. Buddy Lee
8. Podwest
9.Tmac2200
10. Tmac2200's Dad
11. Dr. Weirdscaper
12. Fencerjared
13. AnubianWolf88
14. Leddar Chimbo
15. Grungebob
16. Maybe Fencerjared's Messican friend?
17. Dicemaster
18. Piherculis
19. GladDragon
20. Rane336
21. aahzmandius
22. Armegeddon
23. Velenne?!?!?!

There are some that will trade a lot for Sparkly water and some that couldn't care less. Try searching ebay and see if there's any on auction.

House Mouse was selling it 2 MasterSets worth for about $20 waaaay back in the day...

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; July 24th, 2009 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Tmac--That was the best dig you've gotten in so far. If only your 'scaping skills were as good... HA!
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
BroInLaw is a maybe now.
Dude, just tell him to suck it up and come. Sooner or later he's gonna have to learn how to play the game without orcs.That's no reason to not come

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; July 24th, 2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: I'll do it for Dignan - That's what she said!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events