Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 23rd, 2010, 08:05 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Comic Customs~LordEsenwienIV

I will try to make Comic Customs for figures of DC and Marvel.

Note1: This is my first try at Comic Customs so please go easy on the comments

Note2: I will be trying to make customs from only these list

http://www.dccomics.com/dcu/heroes_a.../mr_freeze&p=3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ics_characters

Wish me luck!!!

Thank you tcgkln
http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/a...ms/Penance.jpg
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...48#post1302148

DC Comic Customs
Spoiler Alert!

Marvel Customs
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by LordEsenwienIV; December 27th, 2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 08:12 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Comic Customs~LordEsenwienIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post

Wish me luck!!!

DC Comic Customs
Spoiler Alert!

Marvel Customs
Spoiler Alert!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy making you own and commenting on others' customs around here. However, that DC list is very short. I mean REALLY short.

Regarding 3D Man, I wil not ocmment on wording at this time but I will comment on the concept. Do you plan on making a bunch of Skrull units? If not, the power is way too specific. PLus, he needs more. He has nothing that relates to him being the 3d Man. Also, why would you add to your move and defence while attacking?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 23rd, 2010, 08:21 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post

Wish me luck!!!

DC Comic Customs
Spoiler Alert!

Marvel Customs
Spoiler Alert!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy making you own and commenting on others' customs around here. However, that DC list is very short. I mean REALLY short.

Regarding 3D Man, I wil not ocmment on wording at this time but I will comment on the concept. Do you plan on making a bunch of Skrull units? If not, the power is way too specific. PLus, he needs more. He has nothing that relates to him being the 3d Man. Also, why would you add to your move and defence while attacking?
I found a better list. Hope it has most of the DC characters. I will be planning to make some Skrull units.

Edit: Added the ability 3D changed Skrull Sense.

Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:44 PM
<>character<>

Abominable Snowman
Carl Hanson

Mutant?
Unique Hero
Abominable Snowman
Ferocious
Medium 4

Life 4
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 6
Points 205

Rage Smash 3 When Abominable Snowman attacks using a normal attack, he receives one extra attack die for each Wound Marker he has, up to a maximum of 3 extra attack dice for Rage Smash.

Whirlwind assault
When Abominable Snowman Attacks he may attack any or all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately.

Old October 24th, 2010, 08:21 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

The owrding on the Snowman is great! However, 3D man could still use some work.

SKRULL SENSE
3D Man rolls 2 additional attack dice when attacking a Skrull figure.

THREE DIMENSIONAL <--- Cooler power name than just 3D.
3D Man rolls 2 additional defense dice when defending against an attack form a non-adjacent figure.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 24th, 2010, 02:17 PM
<>character<>

Hulk 2099
John Eisenhart

Human
Unique Hero
Creature
Angry
Medium 6

Life 8
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 8
Defense 8
Points 450

Special Power 1 - Rage Smash 5
When Hulk 2099 attacks using a normal attack, he receives one extra attack die for each Wound Marker he has, up to a maximum of 5 extra attack dice for Rage Smash.
Special Power 2 - Super Leap
Instead of his normal move, Hulk 2099 may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Hulk 2099’s Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Hulk 2099 may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Hulk 2099 may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. If Hulk is engaged when he starts to leap, he will take any leaving engagement attacks. Hulk 2099 rolls 3 less attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.
Special Power 3 - Sharp Claw
If Hulk 2099 inflicts at least one wound with a normal attack, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 1-12 nothing happens. If you roll 13-19 add 1 additional wound to the defending figure. If you roll a 20 or higher add 3 additional wounds to the defending figure. The wounds from Sharp Claw cannot be avoided.

Old October 24th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Try using MSE to make your cards man! I look forward to what you can make.
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:53 PM
<>character<>

Penance
Robbie Baldwin

Human/mutant
Unique Hero
Mutant
Terrifying
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 7
Points 190

Tough

When rolling defense against an attack. Add 1 shield to whatever is rolled.

Force Blast Special Attack

Attack 4 Range special
All figures within 4 spaces of Penance are effected. Roll Attack dice once for all effected figures. Penance may only use this Special Attack if he did not move this round. Penance may not be effected by his own Force Blast Special Attack.

Old October 26th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Penance looks pretty good, LordEsenweinIV. I think an effective 10 defense is a bit high, though. With 10 defense, 5 Life and an awesome squad killing power, I'd raise his cost up to at least 300 pts.
Old October 26th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You also might check http://marvel.com/universe/
for a list of marvel heroes, and also if you're looking to create customs you might want to join Heroclix Realms at http://hcrealms.com/
joining will allow you to look up all the currently listed Heroclix figures for any given hero.

Just thought I'd add my
Old October 26th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I agree with Balantai. I would probably lower the defense to 5. That gives him a defense of 8 basically.
Old October 26th, 2010, 05:22 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Penance looks pretty good, LordEsenweinIV. I think an effective 10 defense is a bit high, though. With 10 defense, 5 Life and an awesome squad killing power, I'd raise his cost up to at least 300 pts.
Sounds good! But where are you getting the 10 defense thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
You also might check http://marvel.com/universe/
for a list of marvel heroes, and also if you're looking to create customs you might want to join Heroclix Realms at http://hcrealms.com/
joining will allow you to look up all the currently listed Heroclix figures for any given hero.

Just thought I'd add my
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I agree with Balantai. I would probably lower the defense to 5. That gives him a defense of 8 basically.
Read my comment to Balantai. And again thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations