Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 8th, 2014, 11:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Miles Morales) ~~ Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Well, Marvel Wiki calls it a Venom Strike.
Yep, and two other sources call it venom blast and venom sting. Wikis aren't always reliable
Old March 9th, 2014, 11:16 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yeah, but unlike Comicvine and Wikipedia, Marvel's like DC's, seems more official.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 10th, 2014, 02:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

From Porkins!

Anybody share concerns? I figure this is something that Heavy Hitter tests will really show, so I'm not so worried at the moment.

Quote:
I'm a little concerned about the Venom Stun. Spidey will usually have height advantage due to Swing Line plus with Spider Camo he will often be rolling 5 attack dice. So that's a probability of 5 * 1/6 = .833 of rolling one blank. Then a 40% chance on the d20 means .833 * .40 = .333. So a 1 in 3 chance of auto-removing an OM, regardless of defense. Seems a bit high, but maybe not
After all, Dund has a 30% chance to remove all OM's, though I believe that the reason he is not useful is because you have to roll before moving, so the threat range of 5 on the OM removal is not adequate to make the power usable.

Let's see, with 4 attack dice that becomes 4/6 * .40 = .2667

With 3 dice that is 3/6 *.40 = .20

I wonder if you could simplify it by dropping the d20 altogether and just so something like, "If you roll 2 or more blanks, remove an unrevealed OM..." Take a look at the probability of rolling 2 blanks and compare with the probability of rolling a blank and a 13+...unless you specifically want the d20 roll to be modifiable.
Old March 10th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think it should probably go up some - compare it to stuff like Hasbro Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic, which is 16+ on a wound. I don't think this should be significantly more powerful.

But I'm fine leaving it to testing if we're resistant to taht.
Old March 10th, 2014, 04:41 PM
...has moist legs

And dok:

Quote:
No major concerns.
Old March 10th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think it should probably go up some - compare it to stuff like Hasbro Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic, which is 16+ on a wound. I don't think this should be significantly more powerful.

But I'm fine leaving it to testing if we're resistant to taht.
all around.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 10th, 2014, 04:50 PM
...has moist legs

I never really get caught up in numbers. I'll just tweak it during the initial test until I think it works, if that's good with everyone.
Old March 11th, 2014, 04:49 PM
...has moist legs

From David!

Funny, all these comments are what people say about Superior Spider-Man right now, even though it's one of the best on-going comics I've read lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Spider-Man

Another Spider-Man? Someone other than Peter Parker? You’re kidding me! That’s, that’s just not right. I mean, Peter Parker <is> Spider-Man! You don’t see Batman pull any of those funny tricks.

Did I mention that I don’t read comics?

Ha! Ok, I’ll bite. Let’s roll.

I don’t think Crime Fighter is hyphenated.

Swing Line 4
Vetted!

Venom Blast Stun
“an unrevealed” instead of “a unrevealed”
I think Army Card is capitalized.

Stunning ability, whose chance can be increased with more attack dice (Put him with Captain America and make him an Avenger!). The timing of this might need to be checked against C3G’s Silver Surfer, as his Power Cosmic allows him to remove Order Markers before rolling defense. Perhaps “after attacking” refers to the step after assigning damage, but I’m not certain.

Spider Camouflage
I’ll bet Peter Parker wouldn’t be so hard to see. Pretty sneaky, Miles!

The attack bonus for starting the turn unengaged is a nice touch (increased chance of Stun).

Final Thoughts
Ok, I’ve got an idea that you can send to Marvel and DC: Have Bruce Wayne become Spider-Man, have Peter Parker become The Incredible Hulk, and have Lord Pyre become the Winter Soldier. Then have them join an alliance or something and fight Anti-Monitor (secret identity: Me!).

Put that on Pay-Per-View, and you can retire a rich man.
Old March 11th, 2014, 09:37 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Superior Spider-Man IS crap, LP. I'm sure the writing is fine, but the whole concept is completely lame, IMO. (And you'll notice my screen name I hope.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old March 12th, 2014, 01:23 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Superior Spider-Man IS crap, LP. I'm sure the writing is fine, but the whole concept is completely lame, IMO. (And you'll notice my screen name I hope.)
Have you even read it? I actually thought the same until I read it, and I can't get enough.
Old March 12th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've heard really good things about it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old March 15th, 2014, 05:38 PM
C3G's First Fan

I've read an issue or two and as I said the writing is fine (it's actually good), but I cannot get behind the premise of a career criminal who is dying deciding that he could be a better version of his arch-nemesis, taking over his body to prove it, and then killing off that nemesis so they don't share the brain anymore. My problem is the concept. Where does he suddenly get the desire to be a hero from? Why if he's a hero now does he kill Peter then? I see too many holes in the plot devise to allow it to stand.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library