Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 30th, 2019, 05:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bumblebee (Vote for Initial)

It is a give and take of the design. Sure we could open up the synergy but that is going to drive up the cost and the Transformers are not going to be a cheap build.
If you want a general synergy Bee, I suggest making that part of Bee II.
Old May 30th, 2019, 05:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Carry isn't a factional power at all ... it's about as generalist as it gets.

I'm holding out for a Spelling Bee.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 30th, 2019, 05:49 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Someday I would like to play a Bee Sharp.
Old May 30th, 2019, 05:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Bee is at a really good balance rn between Cybertronians only/generalist. He seems like he’ll really play best in a mixed Human/Autobot alliance, which feels perfect for the character, especially in recent years. I guess I could see expanding Optics to all figures, but I don’t feel it’s needed.
Old May 30th, 2019, 06:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed on all points, Nobody.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 30th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, I can work with that.

Yea.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 30th, 2019, 06:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Large feels like it's really fudging the size of the figure. It feels weird that he can't break the Giant Defense of figures that are smaller than him.

Just some stray thoughts on the synergy set, since it's coming into question....

In the first power, you could switch it from calling out Cybertronians to Leaders if you wanted? You'd lose the ability to put 'Autobot' in the power name, but you could have that in the Optics power. It would preserve the Optimus trick, and doesn't really put anyone else in competition with him, since none of the other Leaders want revealed OMs like he does.

(I don't think that's necessary and have no clue if it's thematically desirable, just an idea if you want to shift the generalist/Autobot balance)

yea though
Old May 30th, 2019, 08:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I really, really like that suggestion Ronin. Then Bee can be the scout for any leader he happens to be following at the time and the power becomes re-uesable on a different future scout if you change up the name too. Other leaders don't care about unrevealed OM's like Prime does, so Prime would still be his pairing, but it could prove useful if spreading OM's out to avoid some thing like the power Laserbeak has or if Joker is messing with your OM placement. I could see him joining the GotG and following Star-Lord for an adventure, carrying around Rocket or Drax.
Old May 30th, 2019, 08:51 PM

What would that look like?
Old May 30th, 2019, 09:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What would that look like?

Just change Cybertronian to Leader and figure out a new name as far as I can tell.

AUTOBOT SCOUT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Bumblebee, if Bumblebee did not attack during his turn, you may place one Order Marker from this card on another Cybertronian a Leader card you control and he may move two additional spaces. Bumblebee never takes leaving engagement attacks from Huge figures.

Paste-ability:

ADVANCED SCOUT or FORWARD SCOUT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Bumblebee, if Bumblebee did not attack during his turn, you may place one Order Marker from this card on a Leader card you control and he may move two additional spaces. Bumblebee never takes leaving engagement attacks from Huge figures.

Ronin will let us know if I'm missing something.
Old May 30th, 2019, 09:27 PM

Wasp (II), Cyclops (II), Havok, Storm, Cyclops (I), Star-Lord, Captain Britain, Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel. Do any of them benefit from this? Bumblebee definitely benefits from a couple of them (as does anyone).

Old May 30th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Iron Patriot could maybe get some extra benefit in the right situation, since it gives him a way to recover an OM that gets moved to Bee? I don't think it's real apt to come up, but I'm not sure how reliable the OM mindgames I'm playing against myself in my head are right now.

Other than that, I don't think any of the other Leaders (excepting Optimus) have an extra strong benefit beyond the OM flex that any figure would like.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library