Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old July 9th, 2011, 10:02 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Yes - they used a new printer so the cards are glossier and a bit shinier.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:09 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Something else that I've noticed is that when shuffling (at least how I do it) all of the reinforcements will group together, even if you spread them out throughout the deck. I believe it did this with the older reinforcements too, but they don't tend to do it anymore. Hopefully more play with the cards will make it so they shuffle like they should.
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:21 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Sleeves solve that problem.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 9th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I think the reinforcement cards are slightly darker than the original faction deck cards, too.
Old July 10th, 2011, 02:19 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Are there any sleeves that actually fit the cards though? The last time I looked into that it didn't seem like anyone had found anything that fit properly.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old July 10th, 2011, 04:19 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Are there any sleeves that actually fit the cards though? The last time I looked into that it didn't seem like anyone had found anything that fit properly.
I use euro-style sleeves (a.k.a. Yu-Gi-Oh size, I believe). They fit snugly, except for some extra length once it's all the way in. Honestly, I prefer naked cards, but my interest in protecting my investment overrode that.
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Dek-Prot Sleeves (yu-gi-oh size, or Japanese they might be called). Check troll n toad.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:37 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dek-Prot Sleeves (yu-gi-oh size, or Japanese they might be called). Check troll n toad.
These are still a little long though, right? I got over the extra length, but I still wouldn't mind finding ones that fit a bit more snugly. As it it, I can't fit all my decks in the nice new box because of the sleeves...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old July 10th, 2011, 05:55 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

On the sleeve issue ... I came to realize Ultra Pro makes at least two of the smaller size packs and they look identical. You have to read the fine print. Both decks say Sized for small gaming cards, but one deck states: 62mm x 89 and another reads 63.5mm 90.47mm. If you get the first the SW card will stick out about a milimeter. If you buy the second the cards fit perfect (lengthwise).

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Last edited by Codeman; July 10th, 2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:15 PM

Son of Osiris costs too much!

Dude, why don't you just make your own sleeves, I mean, I don't play
this game, making the sleeves dosen't sound that hard, just sayin'

"My Lord, what fools these mortals be!" Shakespeare
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz1597 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
These are still a little long though, right? I got over the extra length, but I still wouldn't mind finding ones that fit a bit more snugly. As it it, I can't fit all my decks in the nice new box because of the sleeves...
They seem like they fit perfectly to me....

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Osiris View Post
Dude, why don't you just make your own sleeves, I mean, I don't play
this game, making the sleeves dosen't sound that hard, just sayin'
Out of curiosity, how would you go about making your own sleeves?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games