Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 9th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker
TheMainMan's Top 10 happenings between waves

10. Realized there are other board games out there. Why didn't anyone tell me?
9. Went outside.
8. Started playing Team Fortress 2 religiously.
7. Found 2 new gaming groups who again, play other things.
6. Packed up all my Heroscape stuff because we haven't played in a while.
5. Had a baby. Well, my wife did. 10 is too low, and 1 is too high. He is still too young to Scape, so he makes it in the middle of the pack.
4. Changed my Dogs name to Sgt. Drake.
3. Finally stopped having Heroscape dreams.
2. Star Trek!
1. Hearing the news of Wave 9, I unpacked all the Heroscape stuff, and I am in the process of teaching the two new gaming groups how to Scape.
The dreams have started again.

Can't wait till Wave 9 is Mine baby!

-TMM

To be the man, you have to beat the man!

Last edited by TheMainMan; June 9th, 2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old June 9th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TheMainMan's Top 10 happenings between waves

Nice top ten! Beats Letterman any night!

Oh, by the way - the dreams stop? When? I've had them consistently for damn near 2 years now...

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; June 9th, 2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: By the way, that's not a complaint at all about the dreams.
Old June 9th, 2009, 06:38 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

If I could rep you again, I would!

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old June 9th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heroscape dreams... there was a thread for that...

Good list!
Old June 9th, 2009, 09:14 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Scape dreams (or dreams of any kind for that matter) continue to elude me, though that's probably a good thing.

nyys, who realizes we all dream pretty much every night, it's remembering them that is the issue.

-insert signature here-
Old June 9th, 2009, 10:19 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The only dreams I remember are the ones about Zombies.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 10th, 2009, 02:42 PM

The_Finder has disabled reputation

Sounds like fun, here is my Top Ten list in between waves

10--Start growing my fingernails again so I have something to chew on while I wait for Wave 10 previews

9--Figure out what has been stuck to the bottom of my foot this whole time

8--Clean out fridge, for extra storage space since all of the closets are full of hexes of course

7--Start taking UPC codes to Target looking for back-stock

6--Showers

5--Can start planning Heroscape TV shows, first up the Heroscape Bachelor Show, Who will Raelin choose between Drake, Carr, and Taelord. (Loser goes out with Dund)

4--Continue the daydreams of having nothing but sparkly water

3--Re-read all of the official Book threads to find out why I still suck

2--Finally figure out how many points I am worth

1--SLEEP!

A young boy puts a feather into his mouth...
Old June 10th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

10. Continued to play heroscape, waiting for previews of wave 9.

9. Craped pants upon seeing said previews of wave 9.

8. Continued to play heroscape, imagining how much fun wave 9 will be.

7. Found a girlfriend.

6. Spent way too much time on heroscapers site, when should have been working.

5. Continued to check George Martin's website to see if he had finished his next book. He still has not.

4. Counted down the days till NFL season starts. Go Ravens!

3. Contimplates breaking up with girlfriend. Why do I get the weird ones?

2. Wrote the next great american novel. Computer crashed, and the dog ate my backup disc, thus the world will never see it.

1. Will host the last tourny before the wave 9 release, in this region on saturday!!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old June 10th, 2009, 04:10 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by damja View Post
If I could rep you again, I would!

I got you covered D! TMM has been repped

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 10th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Scape dreams (or dreams of any kind for that matter) continue to elude me, though that's probably a good thing.

nyys, who realizes we all dream pretty much every night, it's remembering them that is the issue.
Not to derail this thread, but the best thing you can do if you really want to remember your dreams is to keep a journal right on your bedside stand and as soon as you wake up jot down anything you remember. When I did this for a while, I started remembering almost all of my dreams. It's amazing, though, that the things you remember in those groggy moments when you first wake up, fade away so easily when you don't make the attempt to hold on to them in the moment. I haven't done this myself for years, and I also rarely remember my dreams now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2009, 04:54 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Ahh the horrid scape dreams. Where you finally find the scape you want but can't have it.
Old June 10th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post

Not to derail this thread, but the best thing you can do if you really want to remember your dreams is to keep a journal right on your bedside stand and as soon as you wake up jot down anything you remember. When I did this for a while, I started remembering almost all of my dreams. It's amazing, though, that the things you remember in those groggy moments when you first wake up, fade away so easily when you don't make the attempt to hold on to them in the moment. I haven't done this myself for years, and I also rarely remember my dreams now.
I dreat that I dreamt Wave 9. Sooooo scary.

-TMM

To be the man, you have to beat the man!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion