Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 6th, 2015, 07:56 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - GenCon Draft Tourney - June

Congratulations, Deroche!

Oh, and MajorQ23, Brave Arrow had less than a 12% chance of survival. You jerk.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 6th, 2015, 10:12 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - GenCon Draft Tourney - June

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Is the next tourney July 4 or 11. I need to schedule off work 3 weeks ahead if I ever go.
July 4th.

August 8th is the next one, due to conflicts with GenCon.
Hopefully you didn't already reschedule work to attend our tourney on July 4th, because there won't be one. The store will be closed as it's a holiday. Huh...who knew?

So, our tourney will take place the following week on the 11th. Tommy will post all the details as usual, but we'll be practicing for the Main Event: 4 games with your army, then the top 4 will advance to the Reverse The Whip portion for the next two games after that.

Old June 13th, 2015, 11:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - GenCon RTW Tourney - July 1

GenCon Prep RTW Tourney

GenCon Main Event Practice: Reverse the Whip!

460 points, 16 figure limit.

First 3 Rounds you will play with your army, and the final 2 rounds you will play with your opponent's army.

C3V/SoV NOT Allowed! No Marvel. GenCon practice!
55 minutes per Round
Full Card Scoring -- Points Killed/Wounded Only

Pet Shop Comics
6234 N Preston Hwy
Louisville, KY 40229
12 -5ish PM Bring snacks!
$5 Registration Fee (goes toward prizes)

Attending:
MegaSilver
NecroBlade
Deroche
El Diabolo
Old June 14th, 2015, 11:16 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to this one.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old June 25th, 2015, 10:29 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

Super late notice, but anybody interested in going to the Renaissance Fair on Sunday?
Old June 25th, 2015, 10:40 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Super late notice, but anybody interested in going to the Renaissance Fair on Sunday?
Sorry, I can't. Got an X-Wing tourney on Saturday at PSCs.

Also, I've finally figured out your picture and username! It's from Phantom Fireworks, correct?
Old June 26th, 2015, 07:13 AM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

you are correct, sir
Old June 28th, 2015, 07:52 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Huzzah!

Old July 6th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I probably won't be coming to this tournament unless something changes. See you guys at GenCon.
Old July 8th, 2015, 06:07 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I will be there! Can someone make me an army and bring it for me to play, both because I feel lazy in making an army and I don't have all the units I once had to make a great army. Bring one of the ones you were thinking of playing and/or want to see how it would fare in the tournament, especially if you were using this as practice for gencon and wanted to see which of two armies is better. Just don't give me 16 Chainggrabbers like a certain past Gencon player. I do have some units so if you have most of the army let me know.
Old July 10th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Micah and I shall be there

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old July 10th, 2015, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I will be there! Can someone make me an army and bring it for me to play, both because I feel lazy in making an army and I don't have all the units I once had to make a great army. Bring one of the ones you were thinking of playing and/or want to see how it would fare in the tournament, especially if you were using this as practice for gencon and wanted to see which of two armies is better. Just don't give me 16 Chainggrabbers like a certain past Gencon player. I do have some units so if you have most of the army let me know.
I've had one and only one list I know that I'm going to bring. But I can bring you another list.

First list I can find is Soundwarp's: Capuan Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Marro Warriors

Or, you could do Dysole's: Horned Skull Brutes x2, Moltenclaw, Phantom Knights x2

I'm not sure what you have. I'd need to know before morning which would work for you.

EDIT: I have Dysole's build out first so I'll bring that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Micah and I shall be there
Awesome!

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 10th, 2015 at 11:11 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events