Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2007, 08:44 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
This was The second War on Marr(please lock)

ITS OVER, JOIN THE NEXT ONE!!!

*deep in the viper swamp, scxither watches from a tree as marro drones cut down the trees of the swamp.* Come elite onyx vipers, i have a job for you.

6 x 9 = 42

Old January 25th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Deep in the Viper swamps, Dra-Yrq-Na sits on stone, overlooking the forests. He was assigned to defend a group of loggers from the rising Venoc resistance in the area. With scarcely 100 soldiers at his disposal, a sickly feeling crossed over him. If an attack did occur, he wasn't sure if he could survive a full out assault. With a slight screech, much like a human sigh, he bent over and began to record the day's events...
Old January 25th, 2007, 09:24 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Ssicer hisses with pleasure. His long awaited order has finally come through. Scxither has found a marro
logging camp in viper territory. His orders; back up Scxither's forces in their assalt on the camp. The first battle is
about to begin.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old January 25th, 2007, 09:27 PM

EOV, I want one of you to lead the first assualt. You all have served me well but you,*points to a EOV* have served me the longest. Gather a force of one hundred and fifty vipers and meet me near the former city of Sacasa which is now a logging camp. We strike tommorow.

6 x 9 = 42

Old January 25th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Cycle 125

I fear for my safety. This is not my terrain - I am used to mountains and caverns. The vipers have the upper hand, and if a large enough force attacks, the drones will not be able to hold them back. The camp could be destroyed, and my punishment would be severe. I am debating calling for aid; if Ne-Gok-Sa could help me, then maybe, just maybe, I woulld have a fighting chance. As for now, I believe I will try to rest. A difficult process, as this falling trees could awaken a stone!

Captain Dra-Yrq-Na
Old January 25th, 2007, 10:05 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
Kee-Mo-Shi scurried her way to Dra-Yrq-Na, a vicious look imprinted upon her face. The creature tore the book away from the commander's hands and hurled it to the ground ahead, dilapidating many a page in the process.

"Are you aware of the danger ahead?" she harshly whispered in his ear. The warwitch gestured a gnarled finger in the direction of the woods. "There, see them? Vipers, primitive rebel vipers; eliminate them at once before an outbreak takes place." Kee-Mo-Shi swiftly moved her hand toward the commander, leaving it just a few centimeters from his barechest.

"Or else... Do not forget your place here, filth. You will wish you were commanded by Ne-Gok-Sa if you don't rally the troops."

OOC: Edit: Forgot one thing....

700TH POST!!!! .... Sorry.

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.
Old January 25th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

"I... I don't think we should... I mean, we shouldn't attack first... we would seem, you know.. oppressive..."
Old January 25th, 2007, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
"I... I don't think we should... I mean, we shouldn't attack first... we would seem, you know.. oppressive..."
"You dare disagree with me?!" Kee-Mo-Shi quickly jerked her hand forward, possibly thinking to give the commander her dreaded toxin, but then, she hesitated.

"Consider this a warning," the warwitch said coldly, drawing back her hand. "Snipe them down, now."

Old January 25th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Dra-Yrq-Na swallows a lump of phlegm that had formed in the back of his throat, and runs out into the clearing. Screeching in a code that only the Drones and Warlords understand, he orded them to scour the surrounding area and kill every Viper on sight. Closing his eyeless sockets, he shook his head and returned to his cabin.

"Any viper in the surrounding area will be dead by morning."
Old January 25th, 2007, 10:38 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
patragon hisses with pleasure a few miles from where scxither plotted the attack. the beginning of the war was going as he had hoped. the marro suspected nothing of such a large attack. very soon he would activate his own legions, the deadly flame vipers. After scxither and Ssciser struck the first blow, he would hit hard soon after. Time was counting down...

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 25th, 2007, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Dra-Yrq-Na swallows a lump of phlegm that had formed in the back of his throat, and runs out into the clearing. Screeching in a code that only the Drones and Warlords understand, he orded them to scour the surrounding area and kill every Viper on sight. Closing his eyeless sockets, he shook his head and returned to his cabin.

"Any viper in the surrounding area will be dead by morning."

"They had better be, for your own good."

Kee-Mo-Shi peered upon the utter destruction of the forest and let a horrible laugh. "They will come out soon, there is no place to hide..." With that, the warwitch mockingly spat at Dra-Yrq-Na's feet ("Scum..."), firmly grasped her staff, and limped to the army ahead...

"I shall take care of the rebels personally," were the only words spoken by Kee-Mo-Shi when she reached the Marro horde. She ordered something of the warriors in the common language of Marr, Se-Huh-Ka. To all other species, a intricate sound was emmited from her throat, inconcievable if one was not a Marro. With only a few words in this strange dialect, the cruel Marro quickly assembled a group of warriors and stormed into the forest...

Old January 25th, 2007, 11:12 PM

Scxither went to his library in his burrow to write.

"Today I watched as the Marro went even further into viper territory than before. They have gone to far. Tommorow we strike. There forces are strong but we are many. We will outnumber them and outmatch them. Tommor will be a great day in viper history." Journal entry #235, Date 1.25.07.998

"Yes tommorow will be a great day" And with that he curled up and slept to get as much energy as possible for tommorow.

6 x 9 = 42

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games