Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:12 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Glyph of Cosmic Cube - Design Phase

So, do we want Cosmic Cube to read like this:

Quote:
After moving and before attacking, you may either choose the figure equipped with this Glyph, or any figure within 4 clear sight spaces of the figure equipped with this Glyph. You may either:
  • Move any 1 unrevealed Order Marker at random on the chosen figure's card to any other card in that figure's army that is in play;
  • Remove one Wound Marker from the chosen figure's card and choose any figure within clear sight to receive a wound;or
  • Place the chosen figure on any empty space on the battlefield within 4 spaces of its original placement. The figure moved by this Glyph does not take any leaving engagement attacks
Immediately after using this Glyph, if the figure equipped with this Glyph is not a Ruler or Mastermind, it receives 1 wound.
Or do we want to lose the third bullet altogether?

EDIT: Also I was thinking, what if we changed the last sentence to:
Quote:
Immediately after using this Glyph, if the figure equipped with this Glyph is not Ruthless or Valiant, it receives 1 wound.
In this way, both the very good and the very evil would be able to possess this without taking a wound.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:40 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think after playing with Mandarin's Electromagnetic Rings I respect the balance of a displacement range of 3. Would you agree to that Spidey? I know you want to grasp the superness of the glyph, but I think when you consider ALL that the glyph can do, a range of 3 seems like less of a compromise.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 07:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Well, I already cut it from 6 to 4. Do you want to cut it further from 4 to 3?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 07:15 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I do, yes. Are you able to go that far?

Btw, once we settle on something here, I am gonna run a couple of quick tests on lava.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 07:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think 3 spaces is good since this doesn't have any sort of roll involved.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 08:03 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Immediately after using this Glyph, if the figure equipped with this Glyph is not Ruthless or Valiant, it receives 1 wound.
Superman and Thor wielding the Cosmic Glyph? I think people will already be pretty psyched to pass the glyph off to Doom. Don't know that Thor needs to be another option. My

I'd leave it Ruler and Mastermind.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 08:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

I guess a range of 7 is OK. Would this be better if figure within 3 and can move 4? Although as is it keeps him from moving someone adjacent to him.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old March 22nd, 2011, 08:05 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
Superman and Thor wielding the Cosmic Glyph? I think people will already be pretty psyched to pass the glyph off to Doom. Don't know that Thor needs to be another option. My

I'd leave it Ruler and Mastermind.
My issue is that currently Heroes (Heroic figures) can't really hold this glyph for long, which I believe is part of the balance issue. If Heroes and Villains can both hold onto it, it is more balanced.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old March 22nd, 2011, 08:09 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Well I'd run a game with Thor and Red Skull and have him pass Thor the glyph right away and see how it plays out.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 08:25 PM

I didn't even notice the Valiant aspect... scratch that. Mastermind only.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 09:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Could we make it more specific, like "Immediately after using this Glyph, if the figure equipped with this Glyph is not a Ruthless Mastermind, it receives 1 wound."?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old March 23rd, 2011, 01:28 AM

Sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library