Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 27th, 2020, 04:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Elevator Car - Final Editing

Yup, just got distracted by the other issue. I'll take new pics today that are straight on.
Old July 27th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yup, just got distracted by the other issue. I'll take new pics today that are straight on.
Sweet. Hoping to wrap on three of my seven LDs over the next couple days here!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep I’ll knock out the art update once I get pics. This was a bit trickier to find a background to fit it being that it needs to line up more than figures do.
Old July 27th, 2020, 05:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Will this work?

Old July 27th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep that should work perfectly.
Old July 27th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

Cards all up to date here. A little upset no one mentioned the publisher logo on the card.
Old July 27th, 2020, 05:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was holding out for Disney, but I like that too.

I propose we move to On Deck!

(Who's actually voting on this one? Terrain makers or Heroes? Heroes usually do VDOs ....).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Elevator Car - VOTE for On Deck

I didn't know what to put, actually almost put Disney as a joke. But decided this is as good of a time as any to start using our logo for generic stuff.
Old July 27th, 2020, 05:52 PM
C3G Landlord

I see you linked the quick and dirty mock up as the tutorial, if that is good enough for everyone I won't worry about taking pics of future ones I make.
Old July 27th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just finished working on a flap version of what you have YK. It is as close as I can get it without applying it to a box to see how it fits.
Old July 27th, 2020, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I see you linked the quick and dirty mock up as the tutorial, if that is good enough for everyone I won't worry about taking pics of future ones I make.
It seems solid enough to me.

Old July 27th, 2020, 07:22 PM
C3G Landlord

I just put together one of the bookshelves. Didn't realize it was just tape and pegs holding the thing together, definitely don't lean on them. The elevator cereal box fits just fine on either floor. Jackpot!

Plenty of space to put something on top and mark where the actual car is located too. A wound marker may be a little small to easily grab in an out while playing though, so I'm thinking I'll go back to the first idea Bats had about a flipped over double hex. I'll test that theory later, but it looks like it will be easy to slide one right on top of the elevator box and grab it to pull out and move during game play. Big enough to easily see where the car is located too.

Thinking I'm going to make all 8 cereal boxes into elevators, then I could have a bank of 2 elevators side by side or 1 elevator on opposite sides of the building that ran up 4 floors if I wanted too. Will be fun being able to play around with the different layouts you can make out of these.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library