Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 3rd, 2008, 06:38 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Battleground Room

While you guys are preparing for the scapocalypse, some of us still have to collect our first sets of some units, and most definitely our 2nd, 3rd and 4th.* I only have one unopened small expansion right now, and that's just because I haven't gotten around to it. I think I have an unopened FotA too. It was a prize in a tournament, which I'm considering re-prizing.

*Although between me and my circle of 'scapers, we have 4 of all the commons, and 2-3 of many of the uniques.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old June 3rd, 2008, 08:29 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I scape wherever theres room. Mostly on the dining room table, but I've got 2 4x6 boards of cardboard on my desk and dresser and a smaller 2 1/2x3 on my bookshelf which usually always have at least 2 maps set up.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 09:13 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

My BEDROOM is my heroscape room, well until yesterday when my mom picked it all up and moved it into the corner. With (only) three master sets and one of every expansion (TT, VW, FA, CB, SM, RF) and a few(10) small expansions, it was nearly impossible to walk around.

As soon as I buy/shipped any new pieces/figures I immediately open and play with them.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:46 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Do I need to break out my bookcase picture?
Here's my competing bookshelf(s)...that I have posted before...no updates recently...but there will be soon! This is all of my unopened Heroscape stuff.

you don't even use all those!!?
Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:51 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrim View Post
you don't even use all those!!?
I have at least four times that many that are already open, so I have no desire to open them!
Old June 4th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

i am lucky enough to have a nice sized garage that i have dedicated to scape. i would put pics up but i cant find the cable to to my camera.
Old June 4th, 2008, 07:51 AM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaryan View Post
I am curious to know if anyone has taken their Heroscape sets and constructed its own room.
Here are a couple pics of my HeroScape room ( Please note the large Playmobil knight that Onacara does not have! )....

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.
Old June 4th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Yes, my young student, there be milllllllllllllllions of threads like this. One should use the search engine and find them ALLLLLLL!

Sorry, don't have time right now to search for you. But look around, you will find them.

Like: Where do you 'scape? and What do you play Heroscape on? and Home Playing Area
Old June 4th, 2008, 11:27 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, like those. Do you bookmark EVERY thread, just because you know someone is gonna make another thread like it?
Old June 4th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Yes, like those. Do you bookmark EVERY thread, just because you know someone is gonna make another thread like it?
Naw, he just has that special touch with a search engine.

It feels so used after he's done with it...so used.
Old June 4th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Do I need to break out my bookcase picture?
Here's my competing bookshelf(s)...that I have posted before...no updates recently...but there will be soon! This is all of my unopened Heroscape stuff.

Wow, Lone!
That's some impressive display!
Old June 4th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Naw, he just has that special touch with a search engine.

It feels so used after he's done with it...so used.
Hey, Search and I have a very special relationship.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion