Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 24th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Public Playtesting)

That sounds about where I intended, and matches the little unofficial playtests I did. I see why you guys said it’s usually suggested for the LD to do some of the playtests.

I think I’d go for a rise in power level before I went for a drop in points.
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Make sure you link all the completed playtests to the OP. That helps keep them organized for when you're getting ready to move to Final Editing.

Are you wanting to make any adjustments before moving forward with testing? I'm trying to get my mind settled enough to at least plan my tests, but if things are in flux here, I'll hold off.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 26th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Been looking for Dalek ornaments around town, no luck.
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Make sure you link all the completed playtests to the OP. That helps keep them organized for when you're getting ready to move to Final Editing.

Are you wanting to make any adjustments before moving forward with testing? I'm trying to get my mind settled enough to at least plan my tests, but if things are in flux here, I'll hold off.
Thanks for reminding me! It’s one of those things where I told myself I’d do it next time I was at my computer, then it just completely slipped my mind. I’ll do it next time I’m at my computer...

I think I’m happy with them at the time being. If either you or Alexan have doubts, I’ll stop and re-think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Been looking for Dalek ornaments around town, no luck.
Bummer. Doctor Who merch in general has seemed to mostly stop appearing in shops where I live these past few years. I haven’t even seen a toy of the new Screwdriver. Far cry from the RTD days where there were toys for everything.
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:25 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is pretty terrible. Selling an empty picture frame.
Great character though.
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I will proceed as planned, then.

Hmm ... any Faces of Bo hanging out anywhere?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 26th, 2018, 06:30 PM

That would be awesome.
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:31 PM

Found it. A bit pricey!!

Old November 26th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Found it. A bit pricey!!
It’s hard for me to believe those stories (and the toys, I’m assuming) are over 10 years old now...
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:52 PM

A bit pricey? Understatement of the year.
Old November 26th, 2018, 08:32 PM

I mean, I used TWO exclamation marks.

Old November 26th, 2018, 08:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is a pretty sweet figure/toy though and I don't even know who or what it is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library