Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old January 10th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

The Cloaks are now officially one of three of my favorite units, alongside with the Cave Goblins and Vanguards.
Old January 11th, 2011, 12:00 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

These guys could be a real problem to careless summoners. I can imagine Prince Elien getting surrounded by these guys.

Long live Heroscape.
Old January 11th, 2011, 09:43 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

I just got this game a couple weeks ago (the Phoenix Elves and Tundra Orcs starter), and I gotta say, it's fantastic!
It has everything good about card games, and absolutely none of the bad. Plus, the combat and magic systems really do make it feel like a board game. I just can't wait to get my hands on the Reinforcements for the Elves and Orcs and the other starter set. If anybody is waiting to get this, don't! Just go out and get it.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Preview # 8
Lioness

The Jungle Elves learned long ago to value the efficient hunting skills of the lionesses of the neighboring plains over their more imposing but lethargic male counterparts. While unarmored, these creatures work well in packs, bringing down larger foes with precise and vicious attacks.

BGG Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/898342/summoner-wars
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Preview # 8
Lioness

The Jungle Elves learned long ago to value the efficient hunting skills of the lionesses of the neighboring plains over their more imposing but lethargic male counterparts. While unarmored, these creatures work well in packs, bringing down larger foes with precise and vicious attacks.

BGG Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/898342/summoner-wars
Awesomesauce!
Old January 17th, 2011, 02:03 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Very interesting - moving 5 units per turn (which will be very possible if you're packing a few of these) will enable the JE to swarm champions and summoners very quickly. I enjoy it.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 17th, 2011, 02:46 PM

PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker

Wowza! That is an insane ability (especially in a custom deck), however it makes me think that there will only be 3 or 4 lioness cards in the faction deck, still really effective. I think we've found an excellent target for Abua's chant of growth, move your lionesses into position, beef one of them up, and wham! You could easily take down a champion in 2 turns or less.

Sign the Declaration and bring back classic scape!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30056
Remember: Together we can make a difference
Old January 17th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHippo View Post
Wowza! That is an insane ability (especially in a custom deck), however it makes me think that there will only be 3 or 4 lioness cards in the faction deck, still really effective. I think we've found an excellent target for Abua's chant of growth, move your lionesses into position, beef one of them up, and wham! You could easily take down a champion in 2 turns or less.
The ability, while very nice, isn't really insane since you are still limited to only 3 attacks.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 17th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Also, it comes after regular movement, so sometimes they get in the way.

Not a bad unit, but not as insane as some people are acting like it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old January 19th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A couple of news notes:

Vangards and Fallen Kingdom are back in stock at plaidhatgames.com

Rukar's Power and Grungor's Charge are now shipping from plaidhatgames.com (They should start showing up at retailers around February 2nd)

We are running low on starter sets. You won't see them again for at least 6-9 months. So if you are missing one and want to get it sooner than later, now is the time to strike.
Old January 19th, 2011, 06:44 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
A couple of news notes:

Vangards and Fallen Kingdom are back in stock at plaidhatgames.com

Rukar's Power and Grungor's Charge are now shipping from plaidhatgames.com (They should start showing up at retailers around February 2nd)

We are running low on starter sets. You won't see them again for at least 6-9 months. So if you are missing one and want to get it sooner than later, now is the time to strike.
That's the OLD stuff, give me Cloaks and Jungle Elves already.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old January 19th, 2011, 11:23 PM

Onichi is surprisingly tart

Quote:
And now there's officially one less of each available...

Good trades: the incredible mate, UtahScott, Vivaldi

"Everybody's Scapegoat" is part of my job description.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games