Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old March 22nd, 2023, 04:42 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 2] Alabaster Sentinels (Rhox Veterans) - Editing

I see no editing issues. I believe this design is ready to move on to the Balance Testing Phase. @Zetsubo @Alexandros @Skinderella @NecroBlade @Astroking112 @flameslayer93 @Captain Stupendous @Scytale

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 22nd, 2023, 05:30 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I see no editing issues. I believe this design is ready to move on to the Balance Testing Phase. @Zetsubo @Alexandros @Skinderella @NecroBlade @Astroking112 @flameslayer93 @Captain Stupendous @Scytale

Noting that the Lead Team still has to decide on a planet for them to come from. Arctorus seems like a good choice.
Old March 26th, 2023, 08:36 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

to testing. I'm not a big fan of numbers in power names (and this illustrates exactly why, actually), but should we make them uniform here? Either:
  • Stone Form 2 & Headlong Charge 4
  • Stone Form & Headlong Charge

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 27th, 2023, 05:06 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
to testing. I'm not a big fan of numbers in power names (and this illustrates exactly why, actually), but should we make them uniform here? Either:
  • Stone Form 2 & Headlong Charge 4
  • Stone Form & Headlong Charge
I think that Stone Form 2 makes it more reusable with different values.

Headlong Charge SA is already a power on Augamo's card, so that power will need to be renamed regardless. I'm fine with giving that a number as well, with whatever name we settle on. Maybe "Headlong Dash 4" ?
Old April 11th, 2023, 09:39 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

to testing.
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:24 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'm OK with Stone Form 2 and Headlong Dash 4 (given Augamo's existence).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; April 21st, 2023 at 07:51 PM.
Old April 17th, 2023, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I'm OK with Stone Form 2 and Headlong Dash 2 (given Augamo's existence).
Wouldn't it be Headlong Dash 4?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs