Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 2nd, 2015, 08:31 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Killometer's maps ~ Vallum (single RotV) updated 3/1/15

Looks very schmexy Killo. I particularly like the "mini-hills". I'll make sure to give it a whirl.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old March 2nd, 2015, 02:14 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Killometer's maps ~ Vallum (single RotV) updated 3/1/15

Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
I particularly like the "mini-hills".
It took a long time for me to settle on where to put them. I kept trying to work them in nearer the tall hill, until I realized they'd go a great distance towards solving the problem you mentioned of the lower hill lacking draw. Now they're a good (but not great) Raelin/dragon/whoever perch over there: the gigh ground and glyph is too far for Raelin I to cover, and if you park a dragon or something similar there they cover a relatively limited chunk of map, thanks to its proximity to the SZ, ruins, and the edge of the map.

And, as always, I'd love to hear how the updates play.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios