Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 13th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rules for 2 space figures

Yeah, I mean who am I kidding, I never play tournaments or anything remotely as official as that. It's not too big a deal I guess.

El_T, doomed to a life of trolling the forums for tiny things to nitpick about
Old July 13th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
Yeah, I mean who am I kidding, I never play tournaments or anything remotely as official as that. It's not too big a deal I guess.

PLAY ONLINE THEN!
Old July 13th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post

PLAY ONLINE THEN!
Lol. Actually I was hoping I could this summer, but with travel and all it just never got in the schedule. I will be home for most of August, maybe I'll catch a game or two then.

Do I have to join at the start of a season and play all the way through, or do people play casual games every now and then that I might be able to get in on?
Old January 27th, 2019, 10:55 AM

Radidactyl Woo who?

"1. It cost one move to pivot, and yes it is legal."

So say I have Grimnak, and he's walking forward 5 spaces. Can I "pivot" him around on the 5th space, essentially giving him that extra 6th for free?

The rulebook only says you have to choose one piece to be the main piece to count spaces but nothing about spinning.
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radidactyl View Post
"1. It cost one move to pivot, and yes it is legal."

So say I have Grimnak, and he's walking forward 5 spaces. Can I "pivot" him around on the 5th space, essentially giving him that extra 6th for free?

The rulebook only says you have to choose one piece to be the main piece to count spaces but nothing about spinning.
The flip itself is free, but anytime you change spaces it costs movement.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 27th, 2019, 04:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

In the first edition of RoTV rules you had to pay 1 to flip, but all subsequent editions and new master sets they made flipping free and could be done anytime during your move phase. During your attack phase you cannot flip a double space figure but you can rotate a single space figure and “shift” any figure, albeit some people are more picky on how much you can shift a figure to the edge of a space.

If by “pivot” you mean actually place part of him on a different hex, that that counts as a move. The rule book should make it clear. You can flip at the same time you move, essentially changing the leading piece (head or tail) mid move - but just have one part of the figure be on one of the two hexes it was on previously for each move.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion