Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 7th, 2019, 11:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:

NAME = JOHN JONES
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MUSICIAN
PERSONALITY = FAR-OUT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES
Start the game with 2 red Change Markers. At the end of each round, you may place a Change Marker on this card. While there are;
-no Change Markers on this card, John can not be targeted for non-adjacent attacks.
-exactly 1 Change Marker on this card, subtract 1 from John's Move, Attack, and Defense.
-exactly 2 Change Markers on this card, add 1 to John's Attack and he does not take leaving engagement attacks.

COMPANION
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Gallifreyan Hero you control and taking a turn with that Gallifreyan, if John is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Gallifreyan, you may take an immediate turn with John, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Here's a design for a pretty obscure character from the 11th Doctor comics. He was only around for about a year but he was a combination of two of my favorite things (Who and David Bowie) so I was a big fan. His whole gimmick was taking on different forms based off iconic Bowie looks.
He seemed to have some ill-defined powers, but nothing to write home about.

The 5th and 12th Doctors are still cooking in my head, but I'm hoping I can post them soon too.
Old January 17th, 2019, 08:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = THE DOCTOR
SECRET IDENTITY = XII

SPECIES = TIME LORD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

TIME LORD REBEL
Start the game with either the Glyph of Sonic Screwdriver or the Glyph of Sonic Sunglasses on this card. At the start of the game you may place The Doctor on this card instead of your start zone. If another Doctor you control is destroyed and this Doctor has not yet been placed on the battlefield, before destroyed that Doctor you may switch that Doctor with this one.

DUTY OF CARE
When this Doctor is first placed on the battlefield, choose a Unique Hero you control without the Super Strength Special Power. When rolling the 20-sided die for the Doctor, if he is adjacent to the chosen figure, you may add 2 to your roll. When the chosen Hero is destroyed, immediately move all Order Markers onto this card. For the rest of the round, add 2 dice to the Doctor’s attack.

SPLIT-SECOND CALCULATIONS
If the Doctor or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of the Doctor is attacked by a figure, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, you may either add 1 automatic shield to that figure’s defense roll or move any number of unrevealed Order Markers from that figure’s card to the card of any other figure you control.

GO THE DISTANCE
Once per round, if the Doctor would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage.
Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF SONIC SUNGLASSES
SUBTITLE = SHADOW ELIMINATION/ORDER MARKER REVEAL

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

When this figure attacks a figure on a Shadow Tile, the defending figure does not receive any additional defense dice for the Shadow Tile. Instead of attacking with this figure, you may choose an opponent's figure within 3 spaces and roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to your roll if this figure is a Gallifreyan. If you roll a 12 or higher, you may view all Order Markers on the chosen figure's card.
The 12th Doctor is someone I've struggled with a lot. One of the biggest aspects about his character is how much it changes, to the point where I feel like each of his 3 seasons could have it's own version with different powers. I tried to capture a bunch of the different things he could do, but I'm worried it just came out a bit sloppy and unfocused.
Old January 17th, 2019, 10:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It seems like the middle two powers are competing to be the focus of the card. I'd consider which one you feel is more essential and cutting the other to help improve the focus.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 17th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It seems like the middle two powers are competing to be the focus of the card. I'd consider which one you feel is more essential and cutting the other to help improve the focus.
You probably have a point there. I’ve been trying to give each Doctor some way to be “clever” and provide something to their army (since that’s a good chunk of what the character is about) but Split-Second Calculations is by far the inferior/less thematic power to me. Maybe Duty Of Care can be expanded a bit to make it general while also keeping the close bond element?

How far have you gotten on S10, btw?
Old January 17th, 2019, 10:26 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe halfway through? Watching it with the wife and recent events have derailed that!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2019, 12:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, agreed with Bats' take on Duty of Care and SSC competing for the spotlight here.

Something to consider - right now Duty of Care kinda makes him want to team up with OM hoggy figures that don't have SS (in order to leverage the Sif-style OM retrieval and power boost). Like, I can see him being tested with Wolverine or Punisher in a Star-Lord build. Does that make sense for him?
Old January 22nd, 2019, 07:24 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Maybe halfway through? Watching it with the wife and recent events have derailed that!
Yeah, that makes sense. Hope Mrs. Bats is doing better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, agreed with Bats' take on Duty of Care and SSC competing for the spotlight here.

Something to consider - right now Duty of Care kinda makes him want to team up with OM hoggy figures that don't have SS (in order to leverage the Sif-style OM retrieval and power boost). Like, I can see him being tested with Wolverine or Punisher in a Star-Lord build. Does that make sense for him?
The character I designed with in mind is Clara, a normal human companion. So I'd probably want something that favors weak figures who don't have many OMs on them. I don't exactly know how to make sure those are prime targets...maybe somehow working around attack/defense values or not having OMs on their cards?
Old January 22nd, 2019, 08:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

is Clara posted? You could put an Attack dice restriction. Like must have a base Attack of 2 or less. I suppose Defense works as well or both.
It needs a 'destroyed by an opponent' clause.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 10:41 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
is Clara posted? You could put an Attack dice restriction. Like must have a base Attack of 2 or less. I suppose Defense works as well or both.
It needs a 'destroyed by an opponent' clause.
I haven't posted Clara yet, I think Eleven and Twelve should be more finalized so I can have an idea of where to take her.

I think a protector of the weak type power limited to those under a certain attack number could be cool and would capture the theme of Twelve later in his timeline. Maybe expand it to all figures but the chosen figure gets special protection above the rest?
Old January 22nd, 2019, 09:43 PM

Mrs. Bats is doing much, much better, thank you.

Old January 23rd, 2019, 07:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a solid angle.
Old February 15th, 2019, 01:11 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = MISSY
SECRET IDENTITY = TBD

SPECIES = GALLIFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

TIME LORD PSYCHOPATH
Missy never takes falling damage. At the start of the game you may place Missy on this card instead of your start zone. If a Master figure you control is destroyed and Missy has not yet been placed on the battlefield, before destroying that Master you may switch that Master with Missy.

"SAY SOMETHING NICE"
Instead of attacking with Missy, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Missy that only has 1 life remaining. Roll an unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. If you destroy a figure you control with this special power, you may take one additional turn with Missy.

CHAOTIC DEFENSE
If Missy is attacked by any opponent's figure in clear sight and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 5 from the roll if the attacking figure is a Gallifreyan. If you roll 1-10, roll defense normally. If you roll 11 or higher, you may move an unrevealed Order Marker from the attacking figure's card to any other card that opponent controls. Then, if the attacking figure has no unrevealed Order Markers on their card, Missy takes no damage and that figure's turn immediately ends. You may not place Order Markers on any cards not in play and you may never reveal an opponent's Order Markers when using Chaotic Defense.
Okay I'm putting Twelve to the side until I can figure him out a bit more, but I've been listening to some recently released Missy audio stories and I really wanted to throw together a design for her.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy