Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 4th, 2018, 11:26 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cyclops (Scott Summers) (II) (Breathing)

Oops, didn't register in my brain that Professor X doesn't do anything on his bonding turns. Good call.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 4th, 2018, 11:36 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I have the scuba mini listed so pics are no issue.

The bonding will make him better in terms of offensive power, but worse in terms of him being more likely to be vulnerable in the fray.
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:36 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Really liking the design here, great work!
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Ummm.... hang on, 5 Life? I keep getting told that normal Humans have 4 Life always, no matter what? And I know Cyke's a Mutant, but his Mutant power is firing laser beams from his eyes, not durability - he should be treated like a Human. Now, I have no issue with 5 Life, but if we go ahead with it, I would like the idea that Humans shouldn't go above 4 to be put to bed and for thematic flex for representing hardier Humans who don't go down so easily to be allowed.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:31 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Cyclops I has 4 life, so I'd be in favor of that change as well.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Just to be clear, I don't feel the need for a change - I'm fine with 5 Life, I think it'll make him play better as a front-line leader - I'm just saying that if we keep him at 5 hange I'd like people to stop going on about how Humans should always have 4 Life.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Just to be clear, I don't feel the need for a change - I'm fine with 5 Life, I think it'll make him play better as a front-line leader - I'm just saying that if we keep him at 5 hange I'd like people to stop going on about how Humans should always have 4 Life.
You spend more time talking about that than anyone else.

We've already made exceptions to the 4-Life guideline. We just try to keep em reined in in order to avoid stat creep where we can.

Fine with 4 or 5 here.
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:41 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Not sure where this idea that you’re referring to is coming from. We’ve had a few Humans over 4 life when warranted. I’ve always looked at life, defense, and powers that deal with survival as a balancing act. Life to me is how much abuse their body can handle(and must be something based on how they are commonly portrayed rather than theorizing). Defense is about dodging and blocking. Powers represent extraordinary means of survival beyond those 2, and to modify the basic odds that dice normally give.
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You spend more time talking about that than anyone else.

We've already made exceptions to the 4-Life guideline. We just try to keep em reined in in order to avoid stat creep where we can.

Fine with 4 or 5 here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Not sure where this idea that you’re referring to is coming from. We’ve had a few Humans over 4 life when warranted. I’ve always looked at life, defense, and powers that deal with survival as a balancing act. Life to me is how much abuse their body can handle. Defense is about dodging and blocking. Powers represent extraordinary means of survival beyond those 2, and to modify the basic odds that dice normally give.

That's how I look at it too, but people have tried to say that the only exceptions allowed are Humans who have actually been enhanced. I think there ought to be allowed exceptions for Humans who are just really tough anyway.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:46 PM

I believe those exceptions already exist. Not sure why this is a perceived issue.
Old August 5th, 2018, 05:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

And I'd like you to stop trying to give every human 5 or 6 life and then throwing a fit when we say no. Dragging your personal war against 4 life humans into every single thread does not win you any points for your arguments.
Old August 5th, 2018, 05:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Once again...

Objection your honor...Asked and Answered

In one weekend you've now resurrected two arguments that have been drawn out numerous times...

See Punisher for am example of a non powered human with 5 life...the issue is wanting to give humans 5 life just because you want them to last longer with no justifications.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library