Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 9th, 2014, 04:34 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart
Syvarris45's Dinoscape

UPDATED WITH CARDS

Greetings fellow 'Scapers! This is my first thread, and I was hoping to share my custom creations. I also got the pics in..... finally. Well, here it is...TADA! DINOSCAPE!!! To kick things off here, ladies and gentlescapers, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Life:8
Move:5
Range:1
Attack:6
Defense:4

Dinosaur
Unique Hero
Carnivore
Ravenous
Huge 12
200 points

Chomp
(I'm pretty sure we all know this ability, but what the heck.)
After moving and before attacking, choose a figure that is not Huge adjacent to Tyrannosaurus Rex. If it is a Squad figure, destroy it. If it is a Hero figure, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy the figure.

Big Step
Tyrannosaurus Rex may move through all figures that are not Huge.

The figure I used is a Schleich 2002 T-Rex figure I got when I was little. (as most little kids are, I was obsessed with dinos).

Next up to bat, the Allosaurus.
The hunter of the group...................

Move:5
Attack:5
Defense:5

Dinosaur
Unique Hero
Carnivore
Ravenous
Huge 9
250 points

Hunt
Instead of attacking normally, Choose a figure within 5 spaces of Allosaurus. Roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, place Allosaurus adjacent to that figure and place the figure on this card. When attacking, you may remove up to 3 figures from this card. Each figure you remove counts for one extra hit. You may have up to three figures on this card.

This figure is also Schleich, only it's 2005. I still see it in Walmart. (I just don't know why they put it in the Barbie isle). So there's the Allosaurus. To finish the Dinoscape theme, here's the Brachiosaurus.

Move:4
Attack:3
Defense:9

Dinosaur
Unique Hero
Herbivore
Enormous
Huge 17
200 points

Trample
When Brachiosaurus is wounded, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may move Brachiosaurus 10 spaces. During this movement, you may move through all figures. Any figures you move through receive 1 wound.

Size is Strength
Brachiosaurus is not affected by Special Attacks

The figure I used is yet again, 2002 Schleich Brachiosaurus. Well, that wraps up Dinoscape. Thanks!

~Syvarris45~

Last edited by Syvarris45; November 14th, 2014 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Edited to add dino cards

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards