Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 25th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Ace of Spades

The Book of Ace of Spades

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 25
ROYAL FLUSH GANG

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis set.
Its model number and name are #016 Ace.

Character Bio -
The first robot was designed by Derek Reston, an industrialist and engineer who was being mind controlled by Hecter Hammond. This robot was advanced enough to pass as human, and stood in contact with Reston. It was destroyed by Black Canary's Canary Cry.
Like the first human Aces, the Ace Android acted as the leader of the gang. With later models, leadership passed to the King when a robot was employed.
Later models were considerably larger and less man-like, and served as muscle. They were usually kept out of the fight until the last moment - like an Ace in the hole - when the gang hoped to press their luck or make their getaway.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:

Immunities:
Benefits:

Weaknesses:

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 07:04 PM. Reason: png
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ace (Breathing Period)

NAME = ACE OF SPADES

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = ARISTOCRATIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 260

RESHUFFLE THE DECK
At the beginning of your turn, if there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers on the card of a Criminal in your army to any other cards in your army.

ACE UP THE SLEEVE
After taking a turn with Ace, if there is a revealed "X" Order Marker on the card of a Hero you control that has the Royal Flush special power, you may remove that Order Marker from that card. You may then attack with that Hero and place the "X" Order Marker, unrevealed, on that Hero's card.

DURABLE ARMOR
When Ace defends against an attack, if at least one blank is rolled, the most wounds Ace can take from that attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; September 28th, 2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Ninja Playtester

Artstuff

Change log
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; July 22nd, 2020 at 09:55 AM.
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Moved this to Public Designs.
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Excited to see you start to work through these. This design is pretty simple, don't really have any issue with it so far.
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

It's a good start. My main thing is should he be that powerful? Seven attack and only a single wound taken at a time is huge. I only know these guys from Batman Beyond (Where I enjoyed them a lot!), but they never seem quite that good. I would have pegged Ace for being around 200 tops, and I think what you have will be upwards of 300.

Our Batman Beyond design is 150 points, and he regularly took on the whole team. I don't know if the comics versions of these guys are different, so if they ARE much more powerful than in the cartoon, great. I honestly don't know and it's a bit jarring.
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
It's a good start. My main thing is should he be that powerful? Seven attack and only a single wound taken at a time is huge. I only know these guys from Batman Beyond (Where I enjoyed them a lot!), but they never seem quite that good. I would have pegged Ace for being around 200 tops, and I think what you have will be upwards of 300.

Our Batman Beyond design is 150 points, and he regularly took on the whole team. I don't know if the comics versions of these guys are different, so if they ARE much more powerful than in the cartoon, great. I honestly don't know and it's a bit jarring.
I'm with LP here. I envisioned these guys maxing out at 800 fort he whole team. 300 seems way too high based on their in universe nemesis.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm in the same boat. Only know these guys briefly, but from my experience they're street-level villains, not full JLA level.
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Ninja Playtester

I have no problem dropping the team to 800 if that is what the majority want. However, I was basing them on the comics from Justice league of America 203-206 where they were able to neutralize Superman, Batman, Wonder-woman, Firestorm, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Flash, Black Canary and maybe others. Only to lose because they were betrayed by Jack. And remember that most Justice Leaguer are 250+ each with the core ones 300+. To have an equal match (number of figures that is) will be difficult at a 800 point team.

My current reward points
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Ninja Playtester

There are so many renditions of the Royal Flush Gang over the years, but I'm pretty sure this group might have been the most powerful.

My current reward points
Old April 25th, 2020, 03:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just for context, There is also versions of Doctor Doom that in the comics has taken on the whole Fantastic Four on his own but that doesn't justify us making base Doctor Doom 1000 points.

So with that I'm going off of the "just because they did it one time in the comics" doesn't equate what they should normally do.

The top of that, I think it would be awesome to have another tight grouped army in the 800 point slot. And realistically it will let them get played a ton more than another 1000 point army. 2 vs 2 800 point per person (1600 per team) is a goto for us when we have 4. It's a nice point where you aren't too crazy big but enough points to create a decent army.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 25th, 2020, 04:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Not an expert on power level here, only saw them once or twice somewhere and thought they were a neat team. I only wonder if you want any of them to be playable in other builds or do you prefer them only ever played together as a single team and that is it? In general terms, we have other King and Queen units, so do you want a Black Panther or Aquaman to be interchangeable into some of their synergy? For Ace in particular, as an Android do you envision him useful to draft into a Android themed army? I tend to lean towards making cards playable in multiple army builds. Team members of course should work well together first and foremost, but I like leaving them a little open to other build possibilities. So that might mean something like this here:

ACE UP THE SLEEVE
If your X order marker is revealed on an Android, Aristocrat, King, or Queen Unique Hero card you control, after taking a turn with Ace you may reset your X order marker.

I'm not sure if any of our current Androids, Kings, or Queens use the X marker, but it opens up some future design space if nothing else.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library