Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 28th, 2018, 11:27 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Klarion

The Book of Klarion

C3G DC WAVE 30
TOIL AND TROUBLE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the World's Finest set.
Its model number and name are #046 / Klarion the Witch Boy and Teekl.

Character Bio - Klarion the Witch-Boy is a young adventurer and magic-user. Born in the underground Limbo Town, he is a member of a divergent human race descended from the pilgrims. Despite his immense power, he is childish and naive. His familiar is an intelligent cat named Teekl who can communicate with him.
-DC Wiki

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • Figures chosen for Chaotic Antics can be within 6 clear sight spaces of a Teekl you control.
  • Klarion may have a wound removed from his card by Teekl's Magical Healing special power.
  • As a figure with the Magical Defense special power, Klarion has these Magical Defense Synergies.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • After revealing an Order Marker on Klarion's card and before taking a turn with Klarion, if you control Teekl, you may first take a turn with Teekl.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:22 PM. Reason: png
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:30 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Klarion and Teekl (Breathing)

NAME = KLARION
SECRET IDENTITY = KLARION BLEAK

SPECIES = CROATOAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WITCH
PERSONALITY = CHAOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 235

CHAOTIC ANTICS
Instead of attacking, choose 2 figures within 6 clear sight spaces of either Klarion or a Teekl figure you control, and roll 2 combat dice. If you roll:
• 2 skulls, place each chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement; or
• 2 shields, switch the chosen figures; or
• 2 blanks, each figure receives 3 wounds; or
• a shield and a blank, switch the Wound Markers on the chosen figures' cards; or
• a skull and a blank, move up to one marker from each chosen figure's card to any other card in that figure's army that is in play, if possible; or
• a skull and a shield, move one Wound Marker from one of the chosen figures' Army Cards onto the other chosen figure's Army Card, if possible.
Figures moved by Chaotic Antics never take any leaving engagement attacks.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Klarion is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Klarion can take for this attack is one.

Last edited by Arkham; July 25th, 2018 at 07:35 PM.
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:30 PM

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; October 29th, 2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:37 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Shouldn't they have two different books since they will have two different cards?
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:40 AM

Possibly. We’ve had combined books until completion before, no?

If it were possible, I’d love to find a way to make these guys a combined draft somehow. I don’t believe we’ve done that yet, but a combo draft feels like the most thematic approach here as I see no reason to draft them apart.
Old June 29th, 2018, 02:51 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I believe we have spun out glyphs before after running them together in one thread. With how you have Teekl set up, I can't see any reason why anyone would draft him without Klarion, but Klarion could conceivably be drafted by himself. Doubtful it will happen often as Teekl is a pretty good add on, but it is a possibility. As for drafting them together and at the same time, I don't think we need any special rules for that. Just make that a house rule when you are drafting army cards.
Old June 29th, 2018, 07:54 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I believe we have spun out glyphs before after running them together in one thread. With how you have Teekl set up, I can't see any reason why anyone would draft him without Klarion, but Klarion could conceivably be drafted by himself. Doubtful it will happen often as Teekl is a pretty good add on, but it is a possibility. As for drafting them together and at the same time, I don't think we need any special rules for that. Just make that a house rule when you are drafting army cards.
Yeah - my family and I when we used to do drafting in Classic always ruled that Iskra and the Retchets were one draft choice to limit aggressive denial drafting!
Also, as to the one vs. two threads thing, I noticed that Gert Yorkes and Old Lace were one thread until completion - seems a similar situation here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 29th, 2018, 08:48 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it's perfectly acceptable to run these two in one thread and then break them out at the end.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 29th, 2018, 10:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd probably want to shuffle around Teekl's powers. Maybe move the clear sight bit to Familiar Bond and keep the movement stuff all together. I'd also consider dropping Defense to 2. 9 Life with healing could make him very annoying. Guess that's up to testing, though.

For Klarion - this isn't something we're 100% consistent with, but usually "X the Y" characters are titled as name only, with the title being the class. Ronan the Accuser is Name: Ronan, Class: Accuser, for example. So he would be name: Klarion, Class: Witch Boy. I don't really anticipate Witch having much synergy, so I don't think it makes a big difference.

Really love the designs even if they're going to be a headache to balance. Good luck.
Old June 29th, 2018, 10:36 AM

I figure might as well strike while we seem to have an influx in testing.
Old June 29th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

For Klarion - this isn't something we're 100% consistent with, but usually "X the Y" characters are titled as name only, with the title being the class. Ronan the Accuser is Name: Ronan, Class: Accuser, for example. So he would be name: Klarion, Class: Witch Boy. I don't really anticipate Witch having much synergy, so I don't think it makes a big difference.
I'll be frank... I know it is our aesthetic, but it's also one I really, really dislike. It feels weird to consciously remove parts of the name that characters are iconically known as and it becomes particularly weird if the name doesn't fit them as a class. I'd have been happier seeing Kraven as Kraven the Hunter rather than simply Kraven. In this case, 'Witch Boy' feels particularly weird as a class when simply 'Witch' would do if we weren't trying to stick to a weird aesthetic. (and it wouldn't entirely shock me if there were eventually some Witch synergy down the line).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 29th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd definitely go Witch for class. Not clear on how he's typically referred to in-universe, but I'd probably drop 'the Witch Boy' from his name unless other characters really do tend to refer to him that way. If it's more of an editorial name, he definitely shouldn't get the whole thing.

I'd probably put Teekl's defense down to 1 or 2 as well. Right now he's tougher than Catman.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library