Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 25th, 2015, 04:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
It works, but simple 'roll D20 to mind control' is kind of getting boring at this stage - if there's going to be another mind control power, I want to feel like there's something different and interesting about this one.

By the way, what about making him swap with another figure when disappearing instead, a bit like in Mysterio's Smoke and Mirrors/Disappearing Act?
Ha, I just made the same comment a few days ago in a sanctum design...so I obviously agree.

Also mysterious is one of my favorite designs.
Which brings up a very solid point: with so many characters still to be done who thematically are so tied to the idea of mind control, why put a generic mind control power on a guy who has so many other options? To me, that's not a good direction for the character.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 25th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
It works, but simple 'roll D20 to mind control' is kind of getting boring at this stage - if there's going to be another mind control power, I want to feel like there's something different and interesting about this one.

By the way, what about making him swap with another figure when disappearing instead, a bit like in Mysterio's Smoke and Mirrors/Disappearing Act?
Ha, I just made the same comment a few days ago in a sanctum design...so I obviously agree.

How the hell am I picking up on your sanctum comments? That's the second time in a few days.

Honestly, I kind of wish a little bit more had been done with Mysterio, so he's a little more of a threat and a little more interesting - I don't know, something Holo-cube based to disorient people, or maybe a reuse of Doctor Doom's Elaborate Pit Trap. I like everything he does, I just wish he did a little bit more.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 25th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Actually, I think using wording from Mysterio cuts down on the text a little.

RAEPPASID
Once per round, if this figure is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defence dice normally, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and ignore that attack. If you do, you must choose a small or medium figure within 3 clear sight spaces. Switch Zatara with the chosen figure, if possible. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 25th, 2015, 04:56 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How the hell am I picking up on your sanctum comments? That's the second time in a few days.

Honestly, I kind of wish a little bit more had been done with Mysterio, so he's a little more of a threat and a little more interesting - I don't know, something Holo-cube based to disorient people, or maybe a reuse of Doctor Doom's Elaborate Pit Trap. I like everything he does, I just wish he did a little bit more.
To be fair, @japes is realllllly easy to stalk.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 25th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I stalked him for a week and didn't even realize it until he told me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 25th, 2015, 04:59 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I was going for a stage magician based angle. His first power was supposed to represent hypnosis, but I'd be fine with some suggestions for other stage magic type abilities.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 25th, 2015, 07:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I stalked him for a week and didn't even realize it until he told me!
Not that's sneaky...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 25th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
I was going for a stage magician based angle. His first power was supposed to represent hypnosis, but I'd be fine with some suggestions for other stage magic type abilities.
I don't know the character at all, but what about this:

Quote:
UOY ERA WON REDNU YM REWOP
Instead of attacking, you may reveal and remove an "X" Order Marker from this card to choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Zatara. One at a time, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against any or all figures adjacent to the chosen figure.
This represents him mind-controlling/hypnotizing them to attack the figures next to them, sort of a limited mind-control.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 25th, 2015, 07:23 PM
Never Forgets

Interesting! I was actually trying to think of something illusion based to replace uoy era won rednu ym rewop, but simplify it may be a good idea. That version could also allow me to keep tegrof if I want, or scap either one for an illusion power.

Old November 25th, 2015, 07:25 PM
Never Forgets

Actually, I just thought of a character who is also a magician, who pretty much needs a mind control like power, so I think I'll scrap that aspect for some good ol' illusions.

Old November 25th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Never Forgets

Something like this

ERUCSBO NOISIV
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. Zatara and all adjacent friendly figures do not have any visible hit zones and will not take any leaving engagement attacks for the remainder of that opponent's turn. Opponents' Android and Undead figures are not affected by Erucsbo Noisiv.

Edit: actually, I may just go with a better version of forget instead, and add a d20 roll to disappear.

NAME = ZATARA
SECRET IDENTITY = GIOVANNI ZATARA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MAGICIAN
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

TEGROF
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose any figure within 3 clear sight spaces and reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, you may remove any Order Markers from the chosen figure's Army Card. You may never reveal an opponent's unrevealed Order Markers when using this special power.

RAEPPASID
Once per round, if this figure is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defence dice normally, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-13, ignore that attack. If you do, you must choose a small or medium figure within 3 clear sight spaces. Switch Zatara with the chosen figure. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Zatara is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Zatara can take for this attack is one.

FLYING

Last edited by laughing matter; November 25th, 2015 at 08:02 PM.
Old November 25th, 2015, 08:23 PM

Very scissors. Order Marker hubs absolutely hate this guy. Their best bet is to tie him down, stay out of 3 sight spaces of him, and then summarily ignore him, as he's too hard to kill quickly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy