Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 27th, 2012, 09:48 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Zetacron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
The only problem I see with it, is that Zetacron can only take out 1 unit per turn. Even with his massive range, I don't think that's going to be enough...armies like rats/Q9 or rats/Nilf are successful becaue the heavy hitter can hit multiple units per turn. This kinda mimics those armies only without the multiple attacks...
Yeah, I was thinking that, and I made a mention of it. I would like to say that the repulsors could do the job, but with their 1 attack, and 3 defense, even assuming they could get height, the damage output would be lacking. The army would do well against rats, if the repulsors could get to them.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old June 11th, 2012, 11:57 AM

Overlord Hikash is surprisingly tart

There's an ongoing joke around my games. "Zetacron is King". The first time I drafted him, I got him on some height, with Raelin mk 1 and Finn, and it was nearly impossible to pull him from that position. His Deadly Shot, along with excellent range, and enhanced attack and defense pretty much gave him control of the board.

Many squad figures and heroes fell to Zetacron, when I finally proclaimed that Zetacron is King. He held that position for a good ong whie until a single botched D roll (that's all it takes, isn't it?) against a Marro Stinger took him down. By then, the game was all but over anyhow, but it was great to see.

One could see exactly what his range was by seeing just how far out there were no figures.
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:02 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord Hikash View Post
There's an ongoing joke around my games. "Zetacron is King". The first time I drafted him, I got him on some height, with Raelin mk 1 and Finn, and it was nearly impossible to pull him from that position. His Deadly Shot, along with excellent range, and enhanced attack and defense pretty much gave him control of the board.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Finn is alive, doesn't he only give the attack boost to figures with a Range of 1?

EDIT: Yep.
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
The first time I drafted him, I got him on some height, with Raelin mk 1 and Finn,
Finn was dead, and on Zetacron's card from Attack Spirit, correct? If he was standing next to Zetacron, then he was being played horribly wrong...

I'm not assuming you were doing it wrong, just making sure you weren't...

Edit: He could be on Zeta's card, Elffy.

Old June 11th, 2012, 12:06 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
The first time I drafted him, I got him on some height, with Raelin mk 1 and Finn,
Finn was dead, and on Zetacron's card from Attack Spirit, correct? If he was standing next to Zetacron, then he was being played horribly wrong...

He could be, but I was reading it as Finn and Raelin were on the hill with Zetacron.
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:

He could be, but I was reading it as Finn and Raelin were on the hill with Zetacron.
I read it that way too, but it's a little vague... Could be the other way.

Old June 12th, 2012, 10:11 AM

Overlord Hikash is surprisingly tart

Yeah, not sure why I wrote it that way. He was on Zeta's card. Finn got blasted early on by the Stingers. Thank you for pointing that out, so it could be clarified!
Old August 6th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Formatting standardized and some typos fixed:
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 8th, 2015, 10:49 PM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

Has anyone tried using Zetacron in a Kyrie army? Use Atlaga to enhance the movement of Saylind, get her to height, Then summon Zetacron. This strategy would also be useful to get Zetacron onto castle walls giving him height advantage.

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi
Old March 8th, 2015, 10:53 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well he's good with Taelord anyway

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old March 9th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Critic View Post
Has anyone tried using Zetacron in a Kyrie army? Use Atlaga to enhance the movement of Saylind, get her to height, Then summon Zetacron. This strategy would also be useful to get Zetacron onto castle walls giving him height advantage.
It could work. Seems kinda expensive, to draft Saylind AND Atlaga just to get Zetacron to height, though. You'd use your entire/most of your 1st turn just to get him there, and then what? Zetacron + height isn't game over by any means...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old March 10th, 2015, 11:23 PM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

My Army Idea
Taelord 180
Zetacron 240
Atlaga 330
Saylind 410
Raelin (RotV) 490

If you can accept losing, you can't win -