Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:15 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Cool, Happy Birthday!

Having just started this game last June, I don't have any stories to add, so congratulations, Heroscapers! May your enemies roll blanks and your hexes continue to expand across the globe!
Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:17 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I joined the original scapers forum when it was just closing so i've been a member of this forum since the beginning!
Oh and Happy Birthday to me!
Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:38 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
I joined this community not too long before HQ's demise, but it was long enough to get me hooked. I was really bummed for those few transition days that I didn't know what was going on...and then so excited to see the bright and shiny look of our new heroscape home base!

Thanks for a great year, heroscapers.com!

Happy birthday!
Old May 3rd, 2007, 11:39 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Happy B-Day Heroscapers...

Happy 21st Jandars_Hope
Old May 3rd, 2007, 12:00 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Going old school... and looking at this header now, I see how ugly a start I got off to graphically. Heh heh...

"Back in the day, when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore. But some days I sit and wish I was a kid again..."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEROSCAPERS.COM!

In one year, this site has become something quite great for Heroscape fans around the world. And it's crazy to think that this is only the beginning...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old May 3rd, 2007, 12:14 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Happy Birthday Heroscapers.com! We've only known each other for a couple of months, but I really feel like you could be the one. Thanks for all the good times and for not listening to what your friends said about me. That meant a lot. Here's to celebrating many birthdays in the future.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 12:30 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogie_Da_Bruce
Through perious waters our community has tread
Past havens which crumbled underfoot.
We wandering children of old,
Now rich with song,
Sing praises to our home, Long Awaited.
The house that Truth build stands tall.
A beacon to all that seek The Scape.

One year has past and already this site has become more than most could imaginge and still it yearns to be more.
Cheers to all how make it what it is. Cheers to you.
I think i might cry.
Don't worry it's a bit of dusk in my eye.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 02:05 PM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
Happy birthday to "heroscapers" happy birthday "heroscapers"
happy birthday dear "heroscapers" happy birthday to you!

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 02:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
...And There Was Much Rejoicing...
Old May 3rd, 2007, 02:20 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Cheers to Scapers one and all, young and old, near and far!!!!

And a special toast to:

Hero
Glasswalker
Truth

Thanks to each of you for what you have done to help us in our quest for the perfect game to satisfy our nerdish needs.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old May 3rd, 2007, 02:47 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
And a special toast to:

Hero
Glasswalker
Truth

Thanks to each of you for what you have done to help us in our quest for the perfect game to satisfy our nerdish needs.
I would add the good folks at Hasbro that helped give birth to this game as well, but you are right. This community would not be here if not for Hero...and then Glasswalker...and then Truth. Thanks indeed.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 03:59 PM

C28525 has disabled reputation
Can't believe this site has been up a year, grats to all. I still remember going to Heroscape.net and saying "Wow, this game must be pretty awesome to already have a following", so I bought it and all the expansions that night.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News