Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 8th, 2019, 08:36 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club April Meet Up

@brandonwiker
Great battle report!

Playing these old units made me remember how terrible Heroes were prior to Raknar's Vision. I played Knights of Weston with Sir Denrick, Denrick got one attack off before the 4th Mass killed him. I saw Marcus Decimus Gallus suffer the same fate in the same game, then Grimnak. It makes me want to run Knights of Weston, Legionnaires and Blade Gruts without a bonding hero.

Can't wait to play again with you guys. Looking forward to more infamous Dund appearances.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events