Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 26th, 2006, 01:43 PM

gorillanator has disabled reputation
Venoc Warlord

Could someone please post me a picture of the Venoc Warlord's army card?

The HS website isn't running it for me, it keeps showing me the Vipers' card.

Just close this after someone posts the card please.

Violence is not the answer.

Make peace!
Old May 26th, 2006, 01:53 PM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
http://www.hasbro.com/heroscape/defa...new&char_id=10

Try this.

Old May 26th, 2006, 01:56 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ok do they call him Mittens because of those gauntlets he wears or am I missing out on an inside joke?
Old May 26th, 2006, 01:57 PM

gorillanator has disabled reputation
Thanks

Violence is not the answer.

Make peace!
Old May 26th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
Ok do they call him Mittens because of those gauntlets he wears or am I missing out on an inside joke?
Yep. His gauntlets look like soft mittens.

Newb.
Old June 29th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Venoc Warlord

I've never seen this hero perform poorly.

Last night I had a game pretty much wrapped up. Just the Tarns and Venoc to deal with.

I had Drake, Carr, Guilty, 1 Microcorp squad and 2 Gladiatrons (out of 8 ).

Well that durned Warlord proceeded to destroy my remaining squads figures. He then proceeded to deal Carr 3 of 4 wounds and 2 of 5 to Drake.

Scary business. He then left engagement with these two warriors and took 1 swipe wound for a total of 3. The snake man healed himself back up to full load, but luckily Drake incercepted him and took him down.

Venoc is a tough one. It's that speed and attack. He gets to plant himself nearly anywhere he wants when engaging an opponent.
Old June 29th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
He is the only Unique Hero without a proper name. So he has been affectionately named Mittens due to his "Gloves of Doom."

Old June 29th, 2006, 09:53 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
hey wow...i never noticed that, nether.........thats a interesting fact...ya think it'll stay that way?
Old June 29th, 2006, 10:03 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
We should all sign a petition to offically get his name changed to Mittens.

Old June 29th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
He is the only Unique Hero without a proper name. So he has been affectionately named Mittens due to his "Gloves of Doom."

ha! i remember back in the HS.net days that was like my second or third post..."Venoc Warlord needs a unique name". and i was promptly told he already had a name and it was Mittens.

anyone know who originally named him Mittens?
Old June 29th, 2006, 10:38 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour

Venoc Warlord

I've never seen this hero perform poorly.

Last night I had a game pretty much wrapped up. Just the Tarns and Venoc to deal with.

I had Drake, Carr, Guilty, 1 Microcorp squad and 2 Gladiatrons (out of 8 ).

Well that durned Warlord proceeded to destroy my remaining squads figures. He then proceeded to deal Carr 3 of 4 wounds and 2 of 5 to Drake.

Scary business. He then left engagement with these two warriors and took 1 swipe wound for a total of 3. The snake man healed himself back up to full load, but luckily Drake incercepted him and took him down.

Venoc is a tough one. It's that speed and attack. He gets to plant himself nearly anywhere he wants when engaging an opponent.
really? i think he goes down way too early, with only 3 d dice, he always fall too early.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old June 29th, 2006, 10:46 PM

Su_Nan Woo who?
If your snakes dont kill everyone the Venoc Warlord finishes the job.

For the life of me I thought Venoc Warlord was common.

Insanity is the best medicine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units