Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 8th, 2008, 03:12 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Band QUEEN's best song

I love
Somebody to love

And

We are the champions.
Old March 31st, 2008, 09:52 PM

sarboz has disabled reputation
I was unaware that QUEEN had a "BEST SONG" ...
Old March 31st, 2008, 09:59 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I think Killer Queen is probably my favorite, but I really like Crazy Little Think Called Love and Bohemian Rhapsody.
Old March 31st, 2008, 10:37 PM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
As a hockey fan, I love We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions, but Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my favorites.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old March 31st, 2008, 11:33 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
BICYCLE!! BICYCLE!! BICYCLE!! I want to ride my bicycle, I want ride my bike, I want ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like.

Yup, I'm going to have that song etched in my brain for a few days.

At least it's not as bad as "Fat Bottomed Girls". Ah hell.

Old March 31st, 2008, 11:40 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
"Under Pressure" was/is an incredible collaboration. David Bowie + Queen = Masterpiece.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 31st, 2008, 11:48 PM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
"The March of the Black Queen"

That song is metal.

As for their popular songs, probably "Another One Bites The Dust", just because I'm a bassist.

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old March 31st, 2008, 11:49 PM

jaques has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
"Under Pressure" was/is an incredible collaboration. David Bowie + Queen = Masterpiece.
Brian May came to Dallas in the early '90s, and I heard him on the local radio station saying that he really regretted that master tapes of that song had been lost. Evidently, it originally had a rocking lead guitar in it that got mixed way down in the final edit. He said he really would have liked to hear a remix of the song that brought the guitar back up.

Then he had the DJ put the CD on, and he played along with it to sort of show what he meant. It was pretty amazing.

Also, lol to everthing Fezzik said.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:39 AM

Hex Sinister Woo who?
I think my favorite is "You're my best friend". Really good pop song that always brightens the day. I haven't heard all their LP's though so I change my opinion after I delve through a few on my puter. I've listened to them, but only during gaming days, and that isn't a good way to really get a deep listen to music.

"Grimnak the Orc is doing something kinda pleasant to my arm." - Sgt. Drake
Old April 1st, 2008, 06:33 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I feel so in-ar in-ar in-ar in-ar in-ar in-ar in-ar in-ar-tic-u-late!!!

sheer awesome...at least until I play Stone Cold Crazy or Tie Your Mother Down.
Old April 1st, 2008, 08:59 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
I didn't know jack about music till...

Now I know squat about music.

Old April 1st, 2008, 12:52 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
"Princes of the Universe" (Highlander theme song)
"Who Wants to Live Forever?" (also from Highlander)
"Radio Gaga"

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music