Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 26th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: sportcult's custom units - updated more Utgar uniques

Wow, Heraseph's Soul Snatch turns all figures into Deathwalkers.

Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old March 2nd, 2009, 07:03 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

You do some really great work Sportcult.

One thing I was wondering, where did you get the card template of Aquilla for Kununga?

I have this great looking spider figure I thought would go great as a hero with the Fyorlag Spiders, so it needs an Aquilla card.

By the way I've been just a silent viewer of the forums for months now and you lured me into making an account.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 09:17 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Hmm....Bezelgrum seems overpowered. Maybe make his powers all non-friendly figues. Otherwise you could draft him with some Nags, kill he Nags and put the Nags on his card. Other ten that, awesome work!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old March 4th, 2009, 07:27 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

Love the mammoth! How are you going to handle his movement?
Old April 13th, 2009, 09:30 PM
has been BANNED

themaster Woo who?

Cool

Last edited by themaster; April 13th, 2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old March 4th, 2010, 07:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: sportcult's custom units - updated 10-17 with Kanunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcult View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
On the flip side, I really like the war beasts, and I think they are pretty well balanced. I'd be interested to see versions for the other generals. Maybe a dinosaur beast for Utgar or Ullar? An AT-AT-esqe walker for Vydar or Utgar?
Those are in the works! I have figures already. A styracosaurus for the orcs and some cool mech style units for Vydar...
Sure they are, sure they are...

I was just thinking that these war beasts are basically precursor uncommon heroes - you have them as commons, but they're basically already uncommons.

I am not sure I like the idea of "crew bonding", and I think I might lean toward a bonding-free version that costs less. And I might not make it a Beast, to avoid Arrow Grut insanity. But other than that, I still really like these guys.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards