Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 8th, 2021, 12:56 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3G TTS Tourney: Hostile Takeover - Congrats Arch-vile

Welcome to the C3G Tabletop Simulator "Hostile Takeover" Tournament!

Draft Sheet Here

I'm looking for players to compete in a New Tournament format we are calling "Hostile Takeover". I'm hopeful that we can get a minimum of 8 players involved. Below is the basic information. Please comment below if you have any questions, concerns or if you want to sign up. Ideally I'd like to get to playing games by the start of the New Year but we can be flexible on that date if needed.

Here are the rules of this tournament:
  • Once we pick a start date, we will have a 15 round snake draft.
  • No card that was drafted in the previous tournament may be drafted. Why, you ask? We are looking to add more variety of units used. And its only 56 cards out of 1100+ options (see ineligible units below)
  • If you draft a common or uncommon card you may bring multiple copies of that unit.
  • Games are played at a Max of 1000 pts per team.
  • Once you play a team, you may not play those units again in the tournament.
  • If you win a game, you add the losers team to your available figure pool(see Example below if you aren't sure what this means.
  • There is a 16 figure limit.

Figures that are not draftable:
Here's the A-Z.
Spoiler Alert!

[gs]1rdb1qFE6irF_5jPOkRbe6eRdMpd50ice1A1tp59RO5E[/gs]

Example of taking over a team.
Spoiler Alert!

This is a double-elimination tournament. If you lose in round 1 will be assigned to the (now single-elimination) loser bracket, and if you win in round 1 will be assigned to the winner bracket. There will be randomly determined first round byes if necessary.

All maps will be C3G competitive maps. I'll will randomly assign a map for each round that all games will play on for that round. All of these maps are available in the map generator TTS workshop that A3n put together. If you need access to this for your match up, please let me know, and I'll be happy to set you up.

Once match ups are assigned, you will have two full weeks to get together with your opponent and complete them. After that, the game will be considered a forfeit, each player will be assigned a loss, and I'll use a D20 to decide who goes in the winner or loser bracket.

All standard C3G rules (DOs and VDOs, lava rules, Event Hero rules, spell rules) will be in play. Knockback and DO throwing rules will not be in play.

Map Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Draft starts Sunday 12/26/21 at Noon EST. Make your Picks on Discord
Draft Order:
1. AlexH12
2. Mr Nobody
3. Arkham
4. Arch-vile
5. Quozl
6. Fret_gurglo
7. Ericth74
8. Toyhandle
9. Splash
10. IamBatman

Bracket can he seen here

Last edited by Ericth74; January 30th, 2022 at 10:10 PM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G TTS Tourney: Hostile Takeover

I’m interested in taking this one for a spin!
Old December 8th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I am in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 8th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds very interesting. I'd like to join

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old December 8th, 2021, 03:20 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fret and Nobody are signed up
Old December 8th, 2021, 03:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is a sweet format.
Old December 8th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to it!
Old December 8th, 2021, 04:31 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Count me in! I should be a lot more open in the new year! Fresh start with a new semester lol
Old December 8th, 2021, 05:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Fret and Nobody are signed up
Oh really?

:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 8th, 2021, 08:27 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Should be fun.
Old December 9th, 2021, 01:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm in.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 9th, 2021, 01:45 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy