Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 20th, 2010, 07:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Fire Elemental

From New FAQ 11.3

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Target Point
ERRATA: The Target Point for a Fire Elemental should be just
below the top flame on its head, where the indentations for its
eyes are.[/QUOTE]
Old August 15th, 2010, 06:06 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

You know, I really dont like these guys. The WE is so much better, IMO.
Old August 15th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Well you're an aquamaniac, after all.

MegaSilver
Old August 16th, 2010, 12:41 PM

Mrspy is surprisingly tart

I'm surprised no-one has talked about how good these guys will do against deathwalkers.

I mean all you have to get is a 14 or higher and it's one unblockable wound on deathwalker 9000.

Of course you're going to have to give the fire elementals some cover, pity these guys arn't squads.........

Einar's the BOMB!!!
Old August 16th, 2010, 01:13 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrspy View Post
I'm surprised no-one has talked about how good these guys will do against deathwalkers.

I mean all you have to get is a 14 or higher and it's one unblockable wound on deathwalker 9000.

Of course you're going to have to give the fire elementals some cover, pity these guys arn't squads.........
But that's the problem. You gotta be able to get the fire elemental next to the deathwalker... cuz he's not gonna come to you. Actually, if DW9k stood on the other side of a river, he'd be pretty safe from these guys.
Old August 16th, 2010, 02:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Another thing is that this guy could be rather helpful to a DW build. Why target the glassjaw now when you have a swarm of auto-wound dealing, 4/4 monsters nearby?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 16th, 2010, 04:00 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

A little confused...

The ability states that "you must roll the 20-sided die once for each figure adjacent to at least on Fire Elemental you control."

If I have 2 or more Fire Elementals next to a figure do I get to roll a 20 sided for each Fire Elemental or do I only get one roll per figure no matter how many are beside it?
Old August 16th, 2010, 04:09 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Well you're an aquamaniac, after all.

MegaSilver
I should have seen this one coming, especially since the Water Elementals are my favorite elemental!
Old August 16th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeman1968 View Post
A little confused...

The ability states that "you must roll the 20-sided die once for each figure adjacent to at least on Fire Elemental you control."

If I have 2 or more Fire Elementals next to a figure do I get to roll a 20 sided for each Fire Elemental or do I only get one roll per figure no matter how many are beside it?
Just one roll. Works the same way as the Marrden Hounds plague.

~Aldin, scorchingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:04 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
Quote:

But that's the problem. You gotta be able to get the fire elemental next to the deathwalker... cuz he's not gonna come to you. Actually, if DW9k stood on the other side of a river, he'd be pretty safe from these guys.
No, the biggest problem is finding someone who actually plays Deathwalkers

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:08 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezie View Post

No, the biggest problem is playing flamselayer who actually plays Deathwalkers
Fixed. Actually I think there are a few Deathwalker lovers out there. They probably just don't attend tourneys.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:38 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezie View Post

No, the biggest problem is playing flamselayer who actually plays Deathwalkers
Fixed. Actually I think there are a few Deathwalker lovers out there. They probably just don't attend tourneys.
Neither do I and I still don't play DWs

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units