Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 5th, 2022, 04:13 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 9/5/22)

This is a wacky casual scenario map I made, with some superb theming if I do say so myself. Made this one a while back, and finally got around to uploading it!

BONE SNAKE ALERT!

The Bone Snake Bog - Casual - S
1 SotM
1 TJ
The Bone Snake (Wo-Sa-Ga)
The Bone Snake Alert (youtu.be/UeyJ81rjl1Q) - VOLUME WARNING!
Old September 24th, 2022, 05:57 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 9/24/22)

Just added my 3rd ever tournament map. Made this one for the ScapeCon III map contest, so it uses 2 Marvel sets. Really pleased with this one! Please try it out and let me know what you think!

Molten Grotto - Tournament
2x M:tCB
1x BftU
1x VW
Old September 25th, 2022, 01:26 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 9/25/22)

Just added a giant map, not at all designed to be played lol. Just wanted to make something that looks cool, Volcano Island!

Volcano Island - Casual
8 RotV
4 VW
4 TJ

Last edited by Br1an; September 25th, 2022 at 02:02 PM.
Old September 25th, 2022, 02:01 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is just pure map art here! I would love to see someone actually build this

EDIT: spoke too soon! That image is too epic
Old September 25th, 2022, 02:08 PM
The Road Not Taken

Haha yeah, I realized the VS photo was not nearly as impressive as the actual thing! Had to shop up the background real quick!
Old September 27th, 2022, 10:35 PM
The Road Not Taken

Re: Br1an's Battlefields (New Map 9/27/22)

New large map today! Wanted to make a highway cutting through a jungle. Tried to put glyphs in a place to discourage solely camping up top. Had a fun time playing on this one!

Jungle Highway - Casual
2 SotM
2 BftU
2 FotA
2 TJ
Old September 28th, 2022, 01:12 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Great maps! I remember playing a game on one similar to your latest where a fortress wall cuts through the middle and lots of water around it.

Your volcano island looks great. Do you have the pieces to build that or was it more of a digital file/idea?
Old September 28th, 2022, 06:32 PM
The Road Not Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Great maps! I remember playing a game on one similar to your latest where a fortress wall cuts through the middle and lots of water around it.

Your volcano island looks great. Do you have the pieces to build that or was it more of a digital file/idea?
The picture of the Volcano Island is it built irl, by me!
Old September 28th, 2022, 07:19 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Very cool. The background image threw me off. Impressive collection!
Old October 2nd, 2022, 09:52 PM
The Road Not Taken

Just added my second submission to the ScapeCon III map contest

Translate the Night
2 M:tCB
1 RotV
1 FotA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios