Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Skrull Assassin (Design Phase)

I like the idea of fragile but very deadly for an assassin, but obviously there’s such a thing as too fragile.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I do draft the 1 life 50 point Wasp quite a bit, but she can't be targeted at range with any powers and has two chances to deal her own auto-wound, which can sometimes pay for her 50 points with one use.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Skrull Sleeper Agent sounds good.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Some valid points, but I think a big thing that will help these guys out is that they don't start on the board and are therefore untouchable by melee or range until you choose to bring them in. Which is, in some ways, better than intangibility type powers. It is a definitely valid concern however and i'd like to hear a more in-depth breakdown of exactly what is concerning.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

But a downside is that if you place one early in the round you can't take a turn with it until next round. A Skrull leader will inevitably be able to help with that, but currently it could be kind of risky and I might not place one because of it.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the concern is just wasted investment. For that reason, I think I like these guys better at 50-60 points than 100 points.

That said, I'm not 100% certain that 6 defense is going to make them actually worth 100 points ....

I might split the difference and give them 5 defense and test them at 60 points, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
But a downside is that if you place one early in the round you can't take a turn with it until next round. A Skrull leader will inevitably be able to help with that, but currently it could be kind of risky and I might not place one because of it.
Actually, you could still use Kingpin I to get around that as he lets you take a turn with an Assassin Hero or Squad. And same with Ra's II as he lets you take a turn with an Assassin Card you control.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think the concern is just wasted investment. For that reason, I think I like these guys better at 50-60 points than 100 points.

That said, I'm not 100% certain that 6 defense is going to make them actually worth 100 points ....

I might split the difference and give them 5 defense and test them at 60 points, though.
I'd probably start at 70 with that and adjust from there. As the calculator puts them at 80 for me, which could be a nice spot. That makes it an Exterminator, an Infiltrator, and 1XWarriors for 200.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 04:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good. Might be about ready to run the checklists and vote.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 05:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

For sure. Just holding off a bit so that some of our slower contributors can weigh in if they want before updating. I can run the checklists in the meantime though.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 05:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Competitive Checklist
Spoiler Alert!

Consistency Checklist
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 3rd, 2019, 09:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Masahiro Arashi sounds like a good one to add to this army.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library