Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 17th, 2014, 04:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Ha ha ha ha, I don't have that much influence. I also have a huge bag full of minis just waiting to get a card.
Old September 21st, 2014, 10:42 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Spoiler Alert!

I was going to take a shot at actually making my own custom card. How many points do you think this guy should be? I'm going to go with @Ronin final design, I think it suits Rocket Racer well. I know he will not be official, but I want to try to make him playable with all the other cards.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; September 22nd, 2014 at 09:33 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2014, 04:54 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool design (never heard of the character) always a fan of the underappreciated villains. I do think you could drop a lot of text from the first power, especially urge Quasi-expert climbing part (does it need to dro in effectiveness as he climbs higher?) looks fun though, he feels a lot like batroc.

Points: I wouldn't go over 100, maybe 80-90, since he only gets the auto skull once w/o a leaving engagement attack. Possibly as low as 60
Old September 22nd, 2014, 07:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
I was going to take a shot at actually making my own custom card. How many points do you think this guy should be? I'm going to go with @Ronin final design, I think it suits Rocket Racer well. I know he will not be official, but I want to try to make him playable with all the other cards.

First you need to decide whether or not you are going to make your own cards you should read this Post

You free to create your own cards like so many great people have. Just create your own thread outside the C3G area...here

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 27th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NAME = HOPPY THE MARVEL BUNNY
SECRET IDENTY = Hoppy
SPECIES = Rabbit
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Champion
PERSONALITY = Valiant

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

WISDOM OF SALAMANDER, STRENGTH OF HOGULES

Opponents may never remove, reveal or view unrevealed order markers on this card.

STAMINA OF ANTLERS, POWER OF ZEBREUS

Hoppy may never receive more than one wound during any figure's turn.

COURAGE OF ABALONE, SPEED OF MONKURY

After attacking with Hoppy, you may move him up to 3 spaces. Hoppy will not receive any leaving engagement attacks when moving with this special power and most end his movement engaged with an opponent's figure.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH

Bio: (from Wiki)
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 7th, 2014, 08:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thinking about a JLA/Avengers Campaign/Scenario and I thought of a couple of Glyphs...

Spear of Destiny - Mind Control

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
If this figure is not engaged, instead of attacking, you may choose one opponent's Unique Hero or up to three Common figures. Chosen figures must be within 8 clear sight spaces of this figure. For each chosen figure, roll the 20-sided die. After the 20-sided die is rolled for all chosen figures, for each figure that you rolled 13 or higher for, you may take temporary control of that figure and immediately take a turn with it. At the end of each turn, control of the chosen figure returns to the player who controlled the figure before the attack. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card.

the Book of Eternity

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
This figure gains the Magical Defense special power. When this figure is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds this figure can take for this attack is one.

The Orb of Ra

This one will have to wait until Metamorpho is done but it can work like Kryptonite for Metamorpho

the Psycho Pirate's Medusa Mask - Emotional Control...similar to Psycho-Man's control box power (possibly a direct ripoff).

Three of the Marvel six have already been done.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 8th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here's what I had for the Spear (keeping in mind that it's The Spectre's one weakness as well):

THE SPEAR OF DESTINY

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
If the figure equipped with this glyph inflicts at least one wound with his normal attack on an opponent’s Unique Hero, you may take temporary control of that Hero and immediately take a turn with that Hero. At the end of the turn, control of the Hero returns to the player who previously controlled the Hero. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero’s card will stay on the card. Event Heroes cannot roll any defense dice when defending against an adjacent, normal attack from the figure equipped with this glyph. Figures with the Magical Defense special power are not affected by this glyph.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2014, 12:51 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No love for Hoppy? Sometimes I wonder if anyone else can see my posts.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 8th, 2014, 01:47 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Here's what I had for the Spear (keeping in mind that it's The Spectre's one weakness as well):

THE SPEAR OF DESTINY

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
If the figure equipped with this glyph inflicts at least one wound with his normal attack on an opponent’s Unique Hero, you may take temporary control of that Hero and immediately take a turn with that Hero. At the end of the turn, control of the Hero returns to the player who previously controlled the Hero. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero’s card will stay on the card. Event Heroes cannot roll any defense dice when defending against an adjacent, normal attack from the figure equipped with this glyph. Figures with the Magical Defense special power are not affected by this glyph.
I had completely whiffed on the Spectre aspect. I like this.

Old October 8th, 2014, 01:50 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
No love for Hoppy? Sometimes I wonder if anyone else can see my posts.
I see them...I just usually have to go research the character first, as I usually don't know the ones you post , and forget to come back.

Old October 8th, 2014, 01:51 PM

Satanus no likey.
Quote:
What does this mean japes?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 8th, 2014, 01:54 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Satanus no likey.
Quote:
What does this mean japes?
He might be referring to this crossover event (with the Anglam Universe I believe) :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA/Avengers. We have currently from the Marvel list of artifacts on that page: Cosmic Cube, Infinity Gauntlet, and the Casket of Infinite Winters.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy