Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 26th, 2007, 05:26 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Are there going to be pics of cards?

Thanks a lot for all the hard work you guys went to already, especially your pics Sandra. I'm wondering if anyone is going to be able to get pics of cards from SotM or AA or the spiders.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 26th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Are there going to be pics of cards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan
Thanks a lot for all the hard work you guys went to already, especially your pics Sandra. I'm wondering if anyone is going to be able to get pics of cards from SotM or AA or the spiders.
No. Hasbro isn't releasing that data at this time.
Old July 26th, 2007, 05:31 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Well, here's hoping for GenCon. Thanks Cav

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 26th, 2007, 06:10 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Are there going to be pics of cards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan
No. Hasbro isn't releasing that data at this time.
Except that they did.

There's a shot of most of the Spider card on the back of the box...it's in the gallery. All that's really cut off is the range/attack/defense/point info.

Supposedly large parts (maybe even entire cards) of a few SOTM figures (including Q10, Drake, and Sonlen) are visible in a poster that was at the event, but so far no attended has scanned a copy of the poster or uploaded any photos of it, only described it. I'm sure we'll get it in the next day or two as more people upload their photos.
Old July 27th, 2007, 04:23 AM

Teruck has disabled reputation
i posted what i could read on the poster and the spiders have a climb x3 and 2 other powers

2+2=fish, .99=1 and Richard is awsome!
Old July 27th, 2007, 02:13 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teruck
i posted what i could read on the poster and the spiders have a climb x3 and 2 other powers
Okay Mister Vague, I'll bite. And those other powers would be?

Describe what you saw, we're all eager for news. I'd love to know more about the SOTM cards that were on the poster or see a pic.
Old July 27th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Quote:

Describe what you saw, we're all eager for news. I'd love to know more about the SOTM cards that were on the poster or see a pic.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=10301 that explains the other powers for the Spiders.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2007, 04:22 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Quote:
Quote:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=10301 that explains the other powers for the Spiders.
I know, I was just giving T grief for not fully explaining what he saw. It's what I do. My pet peeve is folks that describe things and leave out details.
Old July 27th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
I know, I was just giving T grief for not fully explaining what he saw. It's what I do. My pet peeve is folks that describe things and leave out details.
My pet peeve is people griping about what kind of information and how much information the people at the con are providing us. I mean they are taking time away from their convention experience to give us all kinds of information and you have the gall to say that they aren't giving us enough details, or the pictures are too blurry?
Old July 27th, 2007, 04:28 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
My pet peeve is people griping about what kind of information and how much information the people at the con are providing us. I mean they are taking time away from their convention experience to give you information and you have the gall to say that they aren't giving you enough details, or the pictures are too blurry?
Anyone that knows me knows when I'm actually angry and when I'm not....for the record, I don't think I've ever been angry on these boards, ever.

I'm not griping about info. I stated a fact...the blurry spider photo is the best we've got. That's a fact.

The pet peeve statement is just a personal thing...I find it funny when someone sees something in person and then can't describe it just a few hourse later. It's funny is all, and a little hair-pulling to those that are starved for info, but again, nothing I'm really griping about. You'd know if I was griping....it's big and ugly.
Old July 27th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My pet peeve is other people's pet peeves. Oh, and you don't have to be angry to come off like a jerk. Not saying you are, or anything. Just also not saying you're not. :P

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
The pet peeve statement is just a personal thing...I find it funny when someone sees something in person and then can't describe it just a few hourse later. It's funny is all....
This is where a piece of paper and pen go a long way

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News