Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 14th, 2020, 09:33 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My Thoughts

Destiny + Mags + Blob + I dunno Strong Guy or Mentallo means your d20s are insane.

~Dysole, admitting that you can probably do a lot of these things with those other Mutants but +3 to a d20 roll is bonkers
Old December 14th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Blob)

Throw in Sage for +4.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 15th, 2020, 07:30 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd take Professor X or Cyclops (II) as a Blob leader over any Outcast stuff if it were a highly competitive situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Destiny + Mags + Blob + I dunno Strong Guy or Mentallo means your d20s are insane.

~Dysole, admitting that you can probably do a lot of these things with those other Mutants but +3 to a d20 roll is bonkers
Yeah, Magneto, Blob and Destiny are all awesome. Honestly I feel like it's Mystique who's letting the side down - her leadership is... underwhelming, to say the least. I reckon she could use a buff - I'd definitely be in favour of her having a round of reeval to make a thematic Brotherhood build more relevant. Right now, I'd honestly only bother with her, ironically enough, if I were desperate to take any of the non-Mutant Outcasts, whether that be Juggernaut, Teddy-Bear or Demona.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 15th, 2020, 08:55 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is that Mystique II? I’ve only played her once or twice but she seemed solid.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 15th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Is that Mystique II? I’ve only played her once or twice but she seemed solid.
Yep, Mystique II. I've only played her once or twice too, and there's a reason. She consistently feels disappointing to me. No reason to pick her over Xavier or Cyclops, even with Destiny in tow, unless you're desperate for Juggernaut, Teddy-Bear or Demona in your army.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 16th, 2020, 10:49 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old December 16th, 2020, 10:54 AM

I've played him mostly with the original X-Men build (Prof X, Angel, Iceman, Beast, Jean Grey, Cyclops). He's a nice back up leader in that build, but I tend to run him and Jean Grey as an initial assault force. Jean's good at throwing him forward early and then throwing enemies and holding them down to keep them in a line for his Optic Blast.

Setting up his big special attack is the biggest thing I like with him, but he's also good for just staying at full range and pulling enemies towards the Professor X pod.

Old December 16th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Hard as ice

Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Cyclops *1*)

I don't honestly know how to use him. I'm not sure I've ever used his last two powers - I just take him as a ranged attacker in Xavier builds.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 16th, 2020, 11:07 AM

You've never used his special attack?

Old December 16th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
You've never used his special attack?
Forgot the card order - meant first two powers! Never used MFC or TR. Used his SA plenty.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 16th, 2020, 11:17 AM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Mutant Field Commander I think is pretty awesome. Gives you a chance to counter a play you didn't expect, and that Special Attack! Makes me feel like I am blowing the roof off a train station.
Old December 16th, 2020, 11:18 AM

was gonna say!

If Prof X or a more efficient Mutant leader goes down early, he makes a good back up leader with those first two powers. You can use Angel to carry him into sniping position or position Blog or move with Nightcrawler/Archangel to do some damage and then take a turn with a Jean or an Emma Frost or a Psylocke or just use his attack. It gives some Order Marker flex. And if he survives long enough but takes height, you can move Order Markers back off of him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy