Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: The majority of these Army Cards are...
Overpowered 0 0%
Mostly Balanced 2 100.00%
Underpowered 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 4th, 2018, 03:02 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Smile KaineKamui's Huge Custom Heroscape Thread [UPDATED!]

edit1: Just updated a lot of the cards and added a couple new ones!

edit2: A very special thanks to flameslayer93 for providing detailed feedback on my cards and helping me better balance them.

Hello there all on Heroscapers! ^_^ It's been a long time since I last posted any custom Heroscape cards (around 2 years! *_*). Since then, though, my skills have greatly improved in creation, and I have been massively helped by the amazing X-2 Card Creator. I went through a huge non-stop frenzy of creation this July after I had given up on my customs because I had lost almost all of them due to a computer failure. Anyway, I didn't see a point in keeping these all to myself, and thought I'd share all the custom cards I've made with you guys! =)

Just a few things to note before showing the cards:

1. I am not a dedicated team of people like the C3V, but just an individual, so my balancing skills are not as great. Still, though, I try my best to keep things within a certain range of being well enough balanced, if not perfectly so.

2. I know that some of the figures I used for my customs are already used for C3V customs. I didn't really know that until looking later, but I still believe we all can make whatever kind of customs we want, even if others have used the figures before. ^^

3. Talking of C3V again, these figures were created only with the original Heroscape in my head, and I do not know what sort of reactions these figures might have in conjunction with C3V figures (i.e. some custom figure of mine becomes much more powerful or can have some sort of exploitative ways to use their powers when combined with a C3V figure).

4. Feel free to use any of these Army Cards that you want for some custom figure play! Also feel free to alter some things to if you want to (like adjusting them to fit better into C3V Heroscape play if there are some deadly combinations).

5. No individual figure I've used is massively expensive (at least when I originally bought them), but some can be a bit pricey (around $11-15). Sadly, though, some figures I got back in time when they were super cheap and massively available are very hard to find now (like most of the Wolfen figures). The name of the figure and figure series will be below its Army Card.

6. For those interested, I use the X-2 Card Creator and a free program called PhotoFiltre to make all my cards. :)

7. I do have most of these figures made as custom Heroscape, and I will post some pictures of them at some future point to show how they integrate and look around official pieces.

8. Feel free to point out any major errors in cards, or point out anything that might seem too confusingly worded: I want my cards to be the best they can be!

9. You may notice that I might alternate sometimes between old Heroscape lingo and D&D Heroscape lingo (some words that are capitalized in one era that are not in the other, etc.). I do not count these sort of things as errors. I also do not count the use of the phrases like "non-adjacent figures" and "all adjacent Utgar figures you control" as wrong: I know it's not the official way to phrase them, but personally the other language used always sounded too clunky and needlessly drawn out to me: "figures who are not adjacent," and "all adjacent figures you control who follow Utgar."

Anyway, without further adieu, here are the cards!

Aquilla:

Bugbear Lurker [Pathfinder]

Bugbear Warrior [Pathfinder]

Iron Rain Hill Giant [Mage Knight]

Ullar:

Wood Golem [Pathfinder]

Lizardfolk Fighter [D&D]

Shalelu Andosana [Pathfinder]

Tree Rex [Skylanders]

Valkrill:

Yochlol [D&D]

Gray Slaad (fireball) [D&D]

Infectious Qlippoth [Pathfinder]

Deep Lurker [Pathfinder]

Witch-King of Angmar [Heroclix]

Einar:

Kenku Sneak [D&D]

Troglodyte Brute [D&D]

Snig the Axe [D&D]

Poro Opek [Pathfinder]

Exarch Balion [Mage Knight]

Golden Protector [D&D]

General Volkare [Mage Knight]

Jandar:

Wolfen - Fangs Attachment Box [Confrontation]

Illydia Maethellyn [D&D]

Wolfen - Hunters Unit Box [Confrontation]

Jirelle, Half-Elf Swashbuckler [Pathfinder]

Water Archon [D&D]

Wolfen - Throne of Stars Hero Box [Confrontation]

Djinni [Pathfinder]

Cloud Giant (scimitar) [D&D]

Utgar:

Assault Golems - Attachment Box [AT-43]

These were painted minis I bought on eBay: I think they are originally unpainted Games Workshop items.

These were painted minis I bought on eBay: I think they are originally unpainted Games Workshop items.

Sea Devil Champion [D&D]

Urdefhan Necromancer [Pathfinder]

Solonavi Domineer [Mage Knight]

Assault Golems - Attachment Box [AT-43]

Wolfen - Throne of Stars Hero Box [Confrontation]

Cyclops Crusher [D&D]

Cerebrilith [D&D]

The Goblin King [Heroclix]

War Troll [D&D]

Leukodaemon [Pathfinder]
Note: The Herald of the End power can only activate if you have exactly 6 End of Days Markers on Belphegore's Army Card, and will not activate if you have more than that.

Fire Giant (Flaming Sword) [D&D]

Vydar:

Quadrone [D&D]

Creatures of Dirz - Skorizes Unit Box [Confrontation]

Hammerer [D&D]

Creatures of Dirz - Kheris Hero Box [Confrontation]

Comprised of figures from the Karmans - Anakongas Attachment Box & Karmans -Kaptars Attachment Box [AT-43].

Amotep Incinerator [Mage Knight]

Comprised of figures from the Karmans - Anakongas Attachment Box & Karmans - K-Burners Unit Box [AT-43].

Sarmoth [World of Warcraft]

Warforged Bodyguard [D&D]

Comprised of figures from the Karmans - Kaptars Attachment Box & Karmans - K-Shooters Unit Box [AT-43].

Karmans - Guru Lucius & Diamond Hero Box [At-43]

General Malesinder [Pathfinder]

Iron Golem Juggernaut [D&D]

Imageless Army Cards:
These are Army Cards to figures that I could not find high-quality images of online and do not own either. The figure or figures that are planned to be used with them will be shown below the Army Card.

Bloodthirsty Predators Unit Box [Confrontation]

Griffins of Akkylannie - Praetorian Guard Attachment Box [Confrontation]

Pictures of the Figures:
This is incomplete as of yet, but eventually I will have at least 1 picture of each figure here:
https://sta.sh/22dgnefb75xo

Last edited by KaineKamui; August 30th, 2018 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Large update to text of existing cards, with some new ones added as well.
Old August 4th, 2018, 05:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: KaineKamui's Huge Custom Heroscape Thread

None of the cards show up on my phone? Is the OP still a work in progress or is it just me?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 4th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Not just you.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 4th, 2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
None of the cards show up on my phone? Is the OP still a work in progress or is it just me?
The cards all show up fine when I view them on my laptop (including when I'm logged off and viewing the page as a visitor), but I will try and see why they're not showing up on phones.
Old August 4th, 2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Not just you.
They show up while on a computer, but I'm working on why they aren't showing up on phones.
Old August 4th, 2018, 06:36 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Just popping in to say that I can't see anything either (although I am currently on my phone). It might be a problem with the links in your post. I know that imgur had several links to my images, with most just resulting in blank space.
Old August 4th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm on a laptop, and they aren't up for me.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 4th, 2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Just popping in to say that I can't see anything either (although I am currently on my phone). It might be a problem with the links in your post. I know that imgur had several links to my images, with most just resulting in blank space.
Could you try visiting the page again and seeing if anything is better? I just messed with some things and now I can see the cards while on my phone and logged off of my account.
Old August 4th, 2018, 06:41 PM

Quote:
I'm on a laptop, and they aren't up for me.
There are quite a lot of them, so they can take a minute or more to load up. If they don't show up after that time, well...then this problem just got a lot more complicated. -_-
Old August 4th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Hard as ice

There's really nothing there - I've left it up for a while.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 4th, 2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
There's really nothing there - I've left it up for a while.
All right. I'll try uploading the pictures to a different web service at some point soon to see if that does anything, and until then I'm sorry to everybody for all the problems.;_;
Old August 4th, 2018, 07:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

-snipped dead code-

Here's one?

@KaineKamui
Just link each card to it's download page for now. Once you're squared away, right click on each card image and hit "Copy Image Address". Then hit the button and put the copied link into the pop-up. That's how it works on Chrome at least.

Edit: And the image is gone. Definitely try another image hosting site, since this one doesn't like to share images.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 4th, 2018 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Annnnnd now it's gone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards