Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old February 12th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Picked up and beat Portal this weekend. Didn't realize it was so short, but it was very enjoyable. Guess I'll go after the sequel now.

This was just aweekend break from Skyrim.
Old February 13th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Picked up and beat Portal this weekend. Didn't realize it was so short, but it was very enjoyable. Guess I'll go after the sequel now.

Yeah, I heard so many people say that the puzzles in Portal were harder than the ones in Portal 2, but I have to disagree. There was one in Portal 2 that I spent a good 45 minutes on. I was tempted to google the walkthrough...but that's just no fun.
Old February 13th, 2012, 10:57 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mostly, Portal is hard until you wrap your head around the concept. Portal 2 therefore seems easier just because you've already got the hard part worked out. Portal 2 definitely has some harder puzzles. The one where you have to switch the tractor to keep the gel suspended and double bounce off the result is definitely up there.
Old February 13th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Mostly, Portal is hard until you wrap your head around the concept. Portal 2 therefore seems easier just because you've already got the hard part worked out.
QFT

Some of the Portal puzzles took me a long time and a little coaching from my brother when I got completely stuck. Portal 2, I could fly through pretty easily. Actually, the hardest part of Portal 2 for me was finding the next room! I often found that I didn't know where to go, and I didn't like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old February 13th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
25 years later I have been sucked back into Wizard's Crown. Running nicely on a C-64 emulator. Classic RPG goodness. "Shalpa"
I hit a monumental snag. The Emerald Key appears to be missing. Considering it is necessary to enter the dungeon where the Wizard's Crown lies, this does not bode well. Perhaps something is wrong with my game disk. I was building a tough party, hopefully all the time is not wasted.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 13th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post

Don't worry, Portal 2 is much longer, has awesome Co-op, and most surprising of all, an amazing story. I was floored by it.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 14th, 2012, 11:04 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
25 years later I have been sucked back into Wizard's Crown. Running nicely on a C-64 emulator. Classic RPG goodness. "Shalpa"
I hit a monumental snag. The Emerald Key appears to be missing. Considering it is necessary to enter the dungeon where the Wizard's Crown lies, this does not bode well. Perhaps something is wrong with my game disk. I was building a tough party, hopefully all the time is not wasted.
Crushing discovery. The C-64 version for emulators is missing the Emerald Key and therefore can not be completed. I am looking for a new version to try, maybe Atari St. I have moved on to its sequel Eternal Dagger. What a bummer, I should have went for Wasteland.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 14th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Mass Effect 3 demo is out and it's awesome!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:24 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have been playing Fire Emblem Sacred Stones from my GBA Ambassador downloads.
Old February 15th, 2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Crushing discovery. The C-64 version for emulators is missing the Emerald Key and therefore can not be completed. I am looking for a new version to try, maybe Atari St. I have moved on to its sequel Eternal Dagger. What a bummer, I should have went for Wasteland.
I found a converted old IBM version that works great on XP. Emerald Key intact! The quest begins anew.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 15th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Played quite a bit of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning this weekend. It's basically a single player MMO with a solid combat engine. It does a really good job letting you build your own combat style, but its not particularly cinematic if that's what you're after (which is mostly due to the insane amount of side quests, entertaining as they may be). Playing on Hard, which requires a bit of tricks, but makes leveling very rewarding, as earning new combat abilities really makes the game click.

The demo only let me play on normal. I liked the combat system, but it seemed extremely easy for a bruiser build. Just step up, do a combo, and dodgeroll. Rinse and repeat with the occasional parry. Does that change on Hard? Also, the game was fairly glitchy, but I attributed that to it being a demo. How is the actual game? Is the story pretty decent?

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old February 15th, 2012, 09:00 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just picked up Tales of the Abyss

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games