Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 12th, 2014, 12:11 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Unlimited Marvel Comics for $9.99/Month
Old November 12th, 2014, 03:27 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

If you haven't seen the new Magic the Gathering Strategy Game yet, it's definitely worth checking out. You can find it here. Definitely looks convertible into 'Scape to me.
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Have you tried this? I haven't, but from what I've heard, it's not the new issues, just older ones and not the entire backlog, either. Is that true?
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Have you tried this? I haven't, but from what I've heard, it's not the new issues, just older ones and not the entire backlog, either. Is that true?
No, I haven't. I unfortunately have no monthly income right now, so this sort of thing is out of the question for me right now. I just thought others might be interested in it.
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I can't see paying more a month for that than for Netflix. I spend $10 a month at most on comics right now (and wouldn't mind seeing that go down), and Marvel doesn't have Invincible or The Walking Dead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 12th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Marvel Unlimited's library is current through the last six months or so. And the library isn't entirely comprehensive; I've run into a few things I wanted to read that just weren't there. They're missing the first volume of Thunderbolts and almost all the 2099 stuff, for instance.

It's still a pretty large collection, though. If you're looking for an iconic run or something fairly recent (2000s onward), it's probably got what you're looking for. I've used it to read through Thunderbolts from New Thunderbolts onward, Ultimate Spider-Man, Cable and Deadpool, Joe Kelly's Deadpool, Chris Priest's Black Panther, Bendis's Avengers, and Remender's Uncanny X-Force, and plenty of other things. I also keep up with a few books as they update (roughly six months behind publishing schedule).

I do have to say that the service is almost always temperamental and glitchy, when used from a browser; be ready to refresh your page two or three times until you can get the comic to load. The app is more reliable.

In short, it's a pretty solid service that hasn't totally worked the kinks out yet. I like it, but the interface issues might be enough to discourage you. A couple times a year, they'll have a promotion where they drop the monthly price down to 99 cents, so it might be worth waiting around on that if you're unsure about giving it a shot.
Old November 12th, 2014, 11:29 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
If you haven't seen the new Magic the Gathering Strategy Game yet, it's definitely worth checking out. You can find it here. Definitely looks convertible into 'Scape to me.
Me to, all the boards I've saw set up there was little H.A. I think this was the reason they wanted to get rid of heroscape, so they can change the name but keep the style.

Old November 12th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Marvel Unlimited is great. Like Ronin said, the interface is sort of crappy, and there's definite gaps, but if you like reading Marvel stuff and have some blind spots, it'd well worth trying.

I agree on waiting for the 99 cent deals. I just do that - read a ton of comics for one month, keep a list of stuff that I want to read in the meantime, and when they have another one read all of them. It's awesome.
Old November 12th, 2014, 12:47 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Has anyone read the arrow comic books? How many did they make and are they good?

Old November 12th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Is there a mailing list or something that I can sign up for, so that I can be notified when they have the $0.99 sales?
Old November 12th, 2014, 05:44 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Has anyone read the arrow comic books? How many did they make and are they good?
They are pretty decent they coincide with the show and fill in some gaps here and there. There was about 35-40 in the first volume, the current one is about 6 issues in and its Arrow 2.5 so its about the gap between the 2nd and 3rd season.
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
AoS tonight:
Spoiler Alert!
Just finished this. Super excited.

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape