Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Are you an adult, or child?
Adult 95 82.61%
Child 20 17.39%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 29th, 2006, 11:16 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Re: Adults taking over heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX-127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Now don't get me wrong, im not saying that adults are "evil" .
Well, I wouldn't blame you if you did, Adam,
I mean, look at what adults have done to this planet...Global warming, mass extinction, depleted fisheries and water reservoirs, toxic lakes, rivers and oceans, etc.
Yep, being an adult kicks ass! Tomorrow I'm going to go tilt the Earth's axis and then kick some puppies!!!
Old December 29th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
A lot of us adults enjoyed playing games like Heroscape a long time ago when we were kids. For a lot of people that really got into gaming as kids, they don't stop enjoying it when they become adults. Some people don't game at all, as kids or adults. Others like us, have been gamers for decades and don't want to stop ever stop.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 29th, 2006, 11:27 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I've got to give the boy credit for fighting back. The adults, myself included, have been beating on the KiddieScapers for acting out for a while.

That having been said, all the juniors out there should recall who is paying the bills at this place. Seriously, I'm not belittling anyone who does not contribute to this site, that is not the intent, but I'd be more interested to know how many people under the age of 18 are site supporters.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 29th, 2006, 11:37 PM

gofry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakhmet
what kid has hundreds of dollars to spend on HS?
me
Old December 30th, 2006, 12:59 AM

Adam has disabled reputation
Re: Adults taking over heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX-127
Quote:
Now don't get me wrong, im not saying that adults are "evil" .
Well, I wouldn't blame you if you did, Adam,
I mean, look at what adults have done to this planet...Global warming, mass extinction, depleted fisheries and water reservoirs, toxic lakes, rivers and oceans, etc.
Yep, being an adult kicks ***! Tomorrow I'm going to go tilt the Earth's axis and then kick some puppies!!!
lol u forgot the weapons of mass destruction!
PS for ppl that enjoy said violence, check my sig

Quote:
A lot of us adults enjoyed playing games like Heroscape a long time ago when we were kids. For a lot of people that really got into gaming as kids, they don't stop enjoying it when they become adults. Some people don't game at all, as kids or adults. Others like us, have been gamers for decades and don't want to stop ever stop.
oh. i thought you sat in traffic and claw out a meager exestence at your job everyday, only to go home and find that you have 13 unpaid bills.

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT
Old December 30th, 2006, 07:16 AM

sakhmet Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofry
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakhmet
what kid has hundreds of dollars to spend on HS?
me
So you got a job or just spend your parents money.
Old December 30th, 2006, 07:47 AM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Adam, you think mostly kids are drawn to this site? Why? Adults have founded this and the predecessing sites and adults where around here before any kids showed up... It's not that long ago that this community's posting was less kids-friendly and much more adult orientated (politics, flame wars, no language filters, less code of conduct)

Edit: though you did not say it but adults are evil
(we hijack kid's games and make it our own, hehe...)

Old December 30th, 2006, 09:56 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I like kids...I own five myself that I let out to get the chores done once in a while. Just joking Adam...actualy you sound like a pretty smart fellow for being a youngster. I think the key is that HS is expensive!!! Generally kids do not have the cash to fund a project this large.

Also why do adults play this game??? I love strategy. I loved it in the military, I love using it on a lesser scale in my job now. I enjoy strategy computer games. HS is nothing more than a blend of Chess and Risk with a few added components... thats why I like it.
Old December 30th, 2006, 10:26 AM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Generally kids do not have the cash to fund a project this large.
Isn't that what grandparents are for?
Old December 30th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My son is too busy laying on the floor creating elaborate battles for his Scape figures to post on a site full of old men. Good for him.

Old December 30th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
i know theres an age thread, but i really am asking WHAT GOT PPL INTO HS.
There are several previous threads about this too, by the way.
Old December 30th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
There are several previous threads about this too, by the way.
Rev - the new Nether? (JK )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion