Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 19th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Oh DS! My inner nerd is cursing you out right now.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Bazing! The Battlestar Galactica graphic strikes again.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh - gotta admit, if they recast Han, it's gotta be Nathan Fillion.

Wha? Football?

Um.

Who'd'ya got the rawest deal between Alex Smith and Tim Tebow? Smith, statistically at least one of the top 5 QBs in the league this year gets benched after getting injured because the guy behind him on the roster just might be even better. Tebow, statistically one of the worst QBs in the league except for a surprisingly good win-loss record gets left on the bench in favor of first the guy who wasn't getting it done and now the guy who has only been suited up for something like two of the games this year.

I think I feel more sorry for Tebow. Smith should have some really good offers next year. Tebow's career chances are pretty close to gone I suspect.

~Aldin, Kaepernickly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 19th, 2012, 11:44 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Bazing! The Battlestar Galactica graphic strikes again.
I went ahead and found like 30 more of these "nerd-trolling" graphics or whatever have you. I really like this one:

As to football...I think Smith will have great offers. At least he should. I do feel worse for Tebow. Tebow deserves a shot at this point, he honestly does. He was taken into that organization as a backup QB with a shot to play, which he clearly is not getting.

Smith on the other hand actually I think might be getting outplayed. While he is good enough he deserves a starting spot, I'm not sure he really does deserve that starting spot...so I don't feel quite so bad for him.

I still feel bad for Matt Flynn though too. He's the forgotten man. I hope he gets traded and get his chance to start.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 20th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Smith got out played and out preformed by his back up. Kapernick is damn good. Smith should have some offers next season.

Tebow, was apparently lied too about his chances to play at all. Now that the starter he was backing up has been benched, he still isn't given a chance. Tebow will probably get some interest next season. If for no other reason than some team looking to sell tickets off of his name. (***cough**Jags**cough**)

I like Tebow. With some good coaching, he might have a chance to be something in the NFL.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old December 20th, 2012, 09:15 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
4. It gave me immense pleasure watching the Jets shrivel up and die on Monday. I guess I have something against New York teams...
I knew there was a reason I liked you!

-insert signature here-
Old December 20th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
4. It gave me immense pleasure watching the Jets shrivel up and die on Monday. I guess I have something against New York teams...
I knew there was a reason I liked you!
Group-HatetheJetsandGiants-hug!
Old December 23rd, 2012, 08:49 PM

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Fun day to be a Packers and Ravens fan.

Just a fun beatdown to watch as a Packers fan. I really like the way our team is coming together. I think getting Ryan Grant back is really good for us. He isn't great, and never was, but he at least seems to be able to average about 4 yards per run, and at least manages to get a few yards always and fall forward. Most of our guys couldn't do those things.

I just have to hope Cobb is alright. I'm guessing his is. Hopefully we'll be nice and healthy coming up.

Otherwise, I'm thinking what happens between the Seahawks and 49ers will determine what the Packers should do next week.

As to the Ravens, good to see them beat a decent team and lock up that division. Next week should just be spent resting anybody at all important. No reason in fighting for nothing. The whole conference has almost nothing to fight for, save for a few seeding spots I suppose.

The NFC will still be interesting end though. I'm hoping that whatever happens that the Giants get kicked out, which is looking pretty likely. I'm not too scared of the Vikings or Bears or even the Redskins against the Packers.

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 23rd, 2012, 10:47 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It was so nice to see the Ravens play like a team that deserves to be in the play offs. I was especially happy at how good the offense looked today. Flacco and company lives up to their potential and silenced many critics today. At least that's my fanboy take on things. (he wrote while wearing a #5 jersey)
Old December 23rd, 2012, 10:52 PM

Flacco is so maligned. I'm still not sure what to think of him, but he is a good QB I think. Certainly not the elite he called himself earlier this year, but he is a solid starting QB, capable of winning playoff games, and I think a super bowl.

Heck, go look at Flacco's stats compared to many of Eli Manning's. Flacco is honestly as good as Eli if you go and look at most of the numbers and seasons. (Eli in 2011 is the aberration, the rest of the seasons Flacco and him match up quite similarly)

Not to mention Flacco has never failed to make the playoffs, and is something like 6-4 in the playoffs already I think? I'm not sure why he gets as much flak as he does.

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 23rd, 2012, 11:23 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree, he isn't truly elite yet, but he has the talent to get there, I think.

I'm pulling for a Packers - Ravens Super Bowl as I also happen to wear a green #12 jersey often.
Old December 24th, 2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
I agree, he isn't truly elite yet, but he has the talent to get there, I think.

I'm pulling for a Packers - Ravens Super Bowl as I also happen to wear a green #12 jersey often.
I've had a green number 52 jersey on all day, and with any luck I'll have a black #27 jersey in a few days...

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV