Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 16th, 2019, 11:32 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart
Castles for the Generals

I'm not sure if this has been discussed in this fashion before. And if it has, apparently my searching skills on this site suck. So, please indulge me for a moment or point me to the right place.

If we assume the FotA is Jandar as per the flag included with it, I've been wanting to make/3D print/buy castles for the other generals. But, what would be the theme for each of them?

I've seen an awesome Utgar fortress and I even built one out of megabloks that I plan to use - all dark and sinister.

But what about the others?

Aquilla - Jungle
Einar - Far East or Roman?
Vydar - Futuristic/tech
Ullar - Elvish or just another variation on FotA?

Thoughts?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles