Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 15th, 2018, 03:12 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Throg (VOTE for Public Playtesting)

yea
Old December 16th, 2018, 11:28 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Throg (VOTE for Public Playtesting)

This passes.
@Scapemage , when you get a chance, could you post the mini pics you took and tell me what height fits best for him?

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old December 18th, 2018, 04:48 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Throg (Public Playtesting)

Here you go. This is the best image from my shoot. If you'd like something else I can work to get it. His standing height would be 2 or 3, I'd say it's closer to 2 but open to interpretation.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 25th, 2019, 07:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Throg @135 points

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Throg, Lockjaw, Bud & Lou, Old Lace (500) vs Batgirl (Babs), Batgirl (Cass), Robin (Dick), Speedy (Roy), Spoiler (500)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Throg, Lockjaw, Bud & Lou, Old Lace (500) vs MACH-I, Songbird, Zombie (500)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Really dig Throg and the Pet Avengers - tried them against one build with mostly fragile figures and one build with tougher figures to see if they could still compete. They ended up losing to the Sidekicks and beating the Thunderbolts, so I guess that addresses that concern pretty handily.

The Pet Avengers are a bit fragile, but super mobile and they can pull off the occasional big turn, so they're pretty fun to play. They're a glass cannon faction on a budget.

Didn't really get into testing them in mixed armies - if someone's interested in trying a bigger game, I'd be curious to see a match that mixes the Pet Avengers into a Star-Lord build, which you can do since Throg isn't a Companion and Bud and Lou are a squad. I'd be curious to see something like Throg + Bud and Lou + (Old Lace or Lockjaw) + Star-Lord + Harley
Old January 25th, 2019, 07:28 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks! Looking good so far.

My SuperScape Maps
Old January 27th, 2019, 09:34 PM
C3G Super League MVP

*bling*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
So so so sorry for the delay on this one. The games felt swingy, especially the curbstomp the Companions suffered game 1. Game 2 was a bit more balanced though.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Throg
Army Test
Map: Chernobyl Conflict (No Glyphs)
Units: Throg, Lockjaw, Old Lace, Zabu, Lockheed, Gert Yorkes, Shadowcat II, Ka-Zar, and a Skrull Infiltrator VS Mister Fantastic, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Thing
Unit Summary
Damage: 0 wounds
Abilities: Petvengers Assembled 2 times, one X one regular bonding. Frogjolnir thrown once, 0 wounds.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Throg, Lockjaw, Old Lace, Zabu, Lockheed, Gert Yorke, Wasp (700 Points) VS Michaelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo (700 points)
Unit Summary
Damage: 6 wounds dealt
Abilities: X Marker Petvengers assemble 4 times. Frogjolnir used as all attacks.
Mistress of Magic Failed: 2 times
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The Companions don’t hit super hard, for the most part. They have some nice special attacks though, so a good Assemble round can do some serious damage if you are lucky. Throg is definitely draftable, especially if you take a few companions, as the bonding can be very helpful even without the X.
GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Throg is fun. The flexibility on when to use the X is nice, and it can create some real power turns and good moves, especially against OM hub teams where the companions can hit hard. He’s got a bit of survivability, but nowhere near enough bulk to make it against high point figures. I think the turtles could have done better here, but it feels like hit hard and fast is the best strategy for more even ground games for the pets (a clear failure against the Fan 4).

My SuperScape Maps
Old January 27th, 2019, 09:40 PM
C3G Super League MVP

That puts him at 3-3, feel pretty happy with that. Anyone got any concerns, otherwise I'll probably propose to move forward sometime tomorrow.

My SuperScape Maps
Old January 27th, 2019, 09:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Looks good to me. Pre-yea for Final Editing.
Old January 28th, 2019, 10:52 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

pre-yea for editing
Old January 28th, 2019, 11:45 AM
C3G Super League MVP

I propose we move to Finel Editing.

Votes:
- Karat
- Ronin
- Yodaking

Everything should be in place, but I'll double check when I'm on my computer next.

EDIT: Do need a bio, anyone want write one up for me, or should I grab something off a wiki? Navermind, want head and spliced together some wiki bits.

My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; January 28th, 2019 at 01:14 PM.
Old January 28th, 2019, 12:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Throg - VOTE for Final Editing

yea, just cut and paste some sections of a wiki entry that look good to you for the bio. That is generally what I do every time.
Old January 28th, 2019, 02:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Throg - VOTE for Final Editing

Shine that @Ronin signal for wording check.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library